Author Topic: jayo felony guest appearances..  (Read 77 times)

Big FC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im really fucking random.. and too swift on my toes to get caught up with you hoes..
jayo felony guest appearances..
« on: August 27, 2001, 07:38:06 PM »
i've come to a conclusion.. every time i hear jayo felony on a track where he is featured...i love him on it.. i like some of his solo shit, but not alot.. he was especially tight IMO on let's all roll by knoc-turnal
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
I ain't a killer but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy - Makaveli, RIP
And when we making n*gga shit always makin a killin, i be hearin you bitches there go the villain.. - MC Ren

tHE dOPeMan

• Lil Geezy
Re: jayo felony guest appearances..
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2001, 08:21:18 AM »
jayo puts it down everytime he does a feature.  hes one of the hardest spitters out here on the west and he has yet to get the props and recognition he deserves.  check out his guest appearence on thecompilation WEST NEXT, hes on a track called "3 Deep" with the West Coasts's newest senation Mr. Mash and Tyrant from Action Click
West Next: In Stores Aug. 14!
Available at all Wherehouse, Tower Records, Sam Goody locations...or check it out online at www.WESTNEXT.com

Hittman

Re: jayo felony guest appearances..
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2001, 08:54:10 AM »

jayo puts it down everytime he does a feature.  hes one of the hardest spitters out here on the west and he has yet to get the props and recognition he deserves.  check out his guest appearence on thecompilation WEST NEXT, hes on a track called "3 Deep" with the West Coasts's newest senation Mr. Mash and Tyrant from Action Click

You like to advertise dont you.

Anyway Jayo is just straight up dope, he always comes strong, no matter what.