Author Topic: What Should Snoop Do Next? Music Wise?  (Read 412 times)

Doggystylin

Re: What Should Snoop Do Next? Music Wise?
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2001, 05:19:54 PM »
i agree with rud

and add d.o.c. to jakes"how to get another doggystyle" theory
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Alex_Wreck

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Wreccless Beats
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2001, 07:38:46 PM »

bow wow (that's my name)....

WTF? omg... that verse was just plain horrible
"Dizzy, izzy, boy we getting busy
With Lil' Bow Wizzy, this shit is off the heezy
I threw him like a Frisbee
And, "Yeah, he came back."
Like uh, boomerang, Dogg Pound game"

Naw but Snoop needs to SIT DOWN and actually put some thought into his rhymes, or else get the DOC to write them again. And of course he needs Dre looking over his shit, but then Dre is a busy man too so it will probably never happen

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2001, 08:08:12 PM »

WTF? omg... that verse was just plain horrible
"Dizzy, izzy, boy we getting busy
Like uh, boomerang, Dogg Pound game"

Naw but Snoop needs to SIT DOWN and actually put some thought into his rhymes, or else get the DOC to write them again. And of course he needs Dre looking over his shit, but then Dre is a busy man too so it will probably never happen

not because he's wroting the izzle in the sonf that the lyrics ain't good,

And, "Yeah, he came back." could mean that his playin with his game  cause after this he say Like uh, boomerang, Dogg Pound game

i don't know but u should think about it boy, everyword has a meaning

the verse is not so kool but make some sens  

Bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay
Woof mother{fucker} the Dogg came to play
Calgon Calgon, take me away
I'm in the dirty dirty with my nephew J
Dizzy, izzy, boy we getting busy
Like uh, boomerang, Dogg Pound game
Hundred thousand dollar chains
What'chu say J.D.? (J.D.: Bling, bling, money ain't a thang!)
Ya ask me again and Imma tell you the same
I'm flippin' on these {niggas}
While I'm trippin' on these {niggas} (trippin')
Buck one, buck two, buck three, buck four
You standin' on the wall, {nigga} bust a (bus)
But you can't trust her, it's good game
And all my {niggas} represent yo bang
Put it up, now click clack it up
And all the {niggas}, bag it up
Cause I wanna smack it up
We do it to ya Doggystyle (Doggystyle)
Big Bow Wow in yo' mouth, bow wow!
....anyways  i think u like

we the r o c n we don't stop,hell yeah nigga told u that we won't stop.... i'ma right ???
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2001, 09:31:54 PM »
Dude,Kurupt wasn't that good lyrically on Tha Streetz Iz A Mutha,i mean there was "I call shots","trylogy","step up", and the rest he was just consistently good on, except on welcome home he totally could have and should have done way better on "welcome home",he needs to get slapped back to the chronic and doggystyle that's when Kurupt was tightest.and Snoop has never been great lyrically i mean he always been about his style,name one track where he fucked shit up lyrically.You can't it doesn't exist but Snoop just can fuck shit up with his dope flow,drawl,accentuation,delivery,voice and charisma, he CAN when he goes doggystyle, i mean look at some of his best shit from doggystyle,i mean he has a few dope rhymes here and there but he was never lyrically consistent but he didn't have to be! I got love for everybody who respects in here but i just had to set some of that shit straight.peace-Tanjint

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

ROCCY

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2001, 09:58:13 PM »
I think That Snoop is going to Release a New Album... And this one hopefully  is gonna Be the titest CD i hope so Peace out..

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2001, 10:09:00 PM »

[Snoop Dogg]
.. fuck witchu
On the sneak tip, on some creep shit
So whatcha gon' do, ya freak bitch?
You, actin, like you, don't, do, dicks
That's the kinda bitch I hate fuckin wit
Baby was a virgin, that's what she said
So I gave her some Hennesey, she gave me some head
I fucked her on the flo', so I wouldn't mess up my bed
Then Lil' 1/2 Dead put his dick on her head
Take that bitch home, and give her a bone
And give her the number to my cellular phone
Man, she blowin up my pager, the shit's gettin major
A favor for a favor, this dick is what I gave her
Somethin to go by, and bitches know why
Stuff dick in they mouth, and then I'm out (see-ya!)
Twenty-fo' seven, Dre, Snoop, and Devin
We servin' these hoes, and never lovin these hoes, beotch!

i like this story ,, no izzle so nobody won't talk any shit neither , kool  ;D
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2001, 06:29:23 PM »
damn ya'll thanks for the responses to my thread......

hers my 15 cents....

Personally....I like what snoop is doing righ tnow......how he is doing any and everything............the reason.....he knows he is only going to be hot for sooo long then the young bucks will take over....like that new cat from long beach....white something.........Master P taught Snoop well....on the business side......he is networking........Would You have ever thought back in 1993 Snoop would ever work with Mobb Deep?  someone named Hi tek?  Swizz Beats(I didnt like that song on the eastsidaz CD)

as far as quality compared to his first release..doggystyle........I luvv that CD, but everybody needs to remember....snoop was hungry back then...snoop was broke......snoop had something to prove to the world.......and when he dropped that CD..he proved to the world..the new Dogg was in town.....his lyrics where fresh(not necessarily better than most) but when u listened to it..u were like...ohhhhhhhhhh shit...thats tight....it was a new sound......I dont expect snoop to do another doggystyle CD...i would love for him to..but i dont expect it.......I like what I heard on Next Episode...and Fuck You with Dr. Dre.....that is the new sound of Snoop when he hooks up with Dre. even if it is 2 years old........dre had left overs..and u  all know...dre and snoop have a gang of unreleased shit chillin in Dres vault...

Personally I think Snoop isnt going to release a "quality album with dre" until his reocording contract is situated.   Can anybody tell me....who he is signed to now?   If suge is still eatin off of him?  if he hate suge and dre hate suge..i wouldnt want to put out a cd that he would make money off...i would put out "good albums"  for now.....then..come back with a dope azzzzz album.....

we can all speculate...on what he is going to do...but.....Our man Mellowman has always said expect something great from Dr. Dre....and the world knows...that snoop has to be included in that somewhere.......em and dre together is coo......but Snoop and Dre...u know thats a classic...or at least a Hit!!!!!
But yeah..snoop is on too many things right now.....but lookin at it from a business move...its smart...u are only hot for sooo long..before u have to try to prove yourself again..and the chances are u might fail..so grab all the shine while you can...and it would be nice to see snoop makin moves behind the scenes..and really showing suge..and the music industry what he is made of....

Promote  Bad Azz a little more...or just forget about his album..take the loss..and put his azz in the eastsidaz group.........or send him to dpg recordz

Do some Independent shit like his cousin...and get some more young talent....not just In the LB but...when on tour..get some demos!

Promote Tha Angels,Eastsidaz..and give us a taste of DPGC

Relase a Damn Compilation to show what DoggstyleRecords and Dogghouse Productions is really made of......

Plain n simple Snoop...dont over extend yourself..and get played out......

take your time do it right.......shit....NL Top Dogg was slept on..very good album.......Last meal was better.......next??????????  means it can only be better also........

peace....hambone..sorry it was soo long......thanks for the post again...
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

RivieraIII

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2001, 10:12:57 PM »

He should stay out of the spotlight and not appear in everyone and they mommas videos.

He should concentrate on building Dogghouse Records and making it the best label on the west before Suge take that title again.

He should spend as much time as possible making a quality album, I mean Doggystyle quality. Even if it take years, the longer the better. Out of all of the things I have said he should do this the most.

FOR REAL!!!! Plus he should get LOCKED inside a studio with DRE (ONLY D.R.E.) for a full ass year to finally drop another Doggystyle; not Top Dogg, not Last Meal (Doggfather and Da Game don't even count to me) but an album of DOGGYSTYLE caliber. Not the same album but a joint with DOPE DRE BEATS and his sick flow from back in the days (or from "Lay Low", "Issues", "In love with A Thug" or "Hennessey N Buddah"; not that "B.Please" half rhymin' bullshit verse...)

Murrow

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2001, 07:12:39 AM »

he should get LOCKED inside a studio with DRE (ONLY D.R.E.) for a full ass year to finally drop another Doggystyle

LOL

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2001, 05:40:04 PM »
lol they would become part of the chronic weed plant....start gettin high off there own breath!!!!
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

RivieraIII

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2001, 09:09:26 PM »
lol... that would be SMOKIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol...