Author Topic: This series proves why Duncan is better than Shaq  (Read 3846 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: This series proves why Duncan is better than Shaq
« Reply #180 on: June 24, 2007, 03:47:27 PM »
fact of the matter is shaq stepped up his game  when it counted most.

He was still outplayed in many peoples eyes. So if he stepped up, and he was still outplayed, shit...well, you do the math.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #181 on: June 24, 2007, 08:44:59 PM »
27 points and 10 rebounds while shooting over 50% from the field is now considered a bad series ladies and gentlemen.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

teecee

« Reply #182 on: June 24, 2007, 10:47:10 PM »
EVen if Shaq didn't play up to his usual standards in that series, he was a hell of a lot more productive than Kobe, and the numbers don't lie so why is this even being debated?

Kobe sucked in the finals, shot horribly, took MANY off balance shitty shots (even NIK will admit thism but only because Kobe said it himself).  Shaq, while not as dominant as he had been in the past, was still GREAT, scoring almost everytime he touched the ball.  NOone else on the LAkers showed up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #183 on: June 25, 2007, 10:25:02 AM »
Shaq was GREAT in that series? Playing virtually no defense, tiring out so you can't play a full game, and only grabing double digit rebounds in 2 out of 5 games is GREAT? SHAQ WAS CONSIDERED SHUT DOWN IN THAT SERIES! The whole team had a bad series, but the offense was running thorugh Shaq! SHAQ PUT HIMSELF AHEAD OF THE TEAM, A TEAM THAT HAD 4 HALL-OF-FAMERS ON IT... :-X

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #184 on: June 25, 2007, 06:03:31 PM »
Shaq was GREAT in that series? Playing virtually no defense, tiring out so you can't play a full game, and only grabing double digit rebounds in 2 out of 5 games is GREAT? SHAQ WAS CONSIDERED SHUT DOWN IN THAT SERIES! The whole team had a bad series, but the offense was running thorugh Shaq! SHAQ PUT HIMSELF AHEAD OF THE TEAM, A TEAM THAT HAD 4 HALL-OF-FAMERS ON IT... :-X

lol quit being a hater.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #185 on: June 25, 2007, 07:46:59 PM »

lol quit being a hater.

lol quit being a groupie.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #186 on: June 25, 2007, 08:05:23 PM »

lol quit being a hater.

lol quit being a groupie.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8v9yUVgrmPY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/8v9yUVgrmPY</a>