Author Topic: Who owns L.A.?  (Read 2626 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Who owns L.A.?
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2007, 05:08:05 PM »
how do i hate the lakers? please elaborate on that

cowboys>>Lakers

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2007, 05:13:19 PM »
Can you tell me how many Superbowls the Cowboys have really quick, so that I can laugh?

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2007, 05:15:53 PM »
Jacob don't waste your time fighting with him.  I happen to believe Dodgers own LA too, i would go to a dodger game all day everyday over a Laker game nowadays.  Nik is just being a bitch because once Kobe gets traded he'll have to ride Kobe's new team's dick.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2007, 05:18:43 PM »
Can you tell me how many Superbowls the Cowboys have really quick, so that I can laugh?

tied for the most in the leagues history, still that does not illistrate how i'm a hater.

the san antonio spurs have more championships than the boston red sox and i'd still say

red sox>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>spurs ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2007, 05:19:46 PM »
It's not about "belief", moron, it's a proven fact that the Lakers currently run LA, coverage wise, endorsement wise, they renovate more money, AND they get more local support from radio stations, local channels, etc...Keep arguing facts though...PeACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2007, 05:20:18 PM »
Jacob don't waste your time fighting with him.  I happen to believe Dodgers own LA too, i would go to a dodger game all day everyday over a Laker game nowadays.  Nik is just being a bitch because once Kobe gets traded he'll have to ride Kobe's new team's dick.

most definately a dodger game is more fun, less expensive, and more people are actually there to watch the team play as apposed to being there for the aristocratic atmosphere

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2007, 05:21:15 PM »
It's not about "belief", moron, it's a proven fact that the Lakers currently run LA, coverage wise, endorsement wise, they renovate more money, AND they get more local support from radio stations, local channels, etc...Keep arguing facts though...PeACe

the dodgers bring in more fans and sell more merchandise inside los angeles county.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2007, 05:22:41 PM »

the dodgers bring in more fans and sell more merchandise inside los angeles county.

That is the biggest load of BS...Dodger caps may sell, because people who don't watch baseball buy those, but when you compare jersey sales, it's not even close...Go to any random LA school and see if more people play baseball or basketball. If more like the Lakers or Dodgers...I GUARANTEE the numbers are at least 3:1 in favor of basketball/Lakers...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2007, 05:23:35 PM »
Jacob don't waste your time fighting with him.  I happen to believe Dodgers own LA too, i would go to a dodger game all day everyday over a Laker game nowadays.  Nik is just being a bitch because once Kobe gets traded he'll have to ride Kobe's new team's dick.

most definately a dodger game is more fun, less expensive, and more people are actually there to watch the team play as apposed to being there for the aristocratic atmosphere

LMAO@Dodger games being "more fun" than ANY basketball game. :-X

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2007, 05:24:21 PM »
nik those are jsut number that you're pulling out of your ass. actual sales figures show that the dodgers bring in more fans and merchandise revenue.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2007, 05:25:29 PM »
nik those are jsut number that you're pulling out of your ass. actual sales figures show that the dodgers bring in more fans and merchandise revenue.

LOL!

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2007, 05:25:50 PM »

very true the bar at staples is more popping than the seats
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2007, 05:26:13 PM »
Jacob don't waste your time fighting with him.  I happen to believe Dodgers own LA too, i would go to a dodger game all day everyday over a Laker game nowadays.  Nik is just being a bitch because once Kobe gets traded he'll have to ride Kobe's new team's dick.

LMAO@Dodger games being "more fun" than ANY basketball game. :-X

lol they are IMO, i'd rather watch basketball over baseball on tv, but i'd rather listen to baseball over the radio than basketball and i'd rather attend a regular season summer baseball game than a regular season basketball game 52% of the time.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2007, 05:27:24 PM »

LOL!

again the dodgers bring in more fans and more merchandise revenue. ....the most recent time the lakers really eclipse that mark is when shaq was with the lakers winning championships   8)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2007, 05:28:49 PM »

very true the bar at staples is more popping than the seats

yeah , i won't lie there are SPOTS in staples where you can sit by real fans but it's pretty expensive to sit by jack.