Author Topic: Preview some joints off my new album droppin in august, and leave some feedback!  (Read 110 times)

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
Whats crackin? I want yall to check out joints off my new album Im dropping in August and let me know what yall think.

www.myspace.com/biggsteele

and no, I aint tryna promote my page, I get a gang of hits already, I honestly want your feedback
peace

Efrain

I've never heard of you before but your music is isn’t bad. The subject matter I've heard 100x before and to me you come off like a west coast rick ross/scarface. That "wire" song is hot, and imo even though Syke drops a solid verse I'd take him off and make it a solo record because that could actually go somewhere. And if you were going to make it a single I would change up the mixing, make it heavier something for the clubs. The lyrics on the "she loves" hold their own but I deff don’t care for the track especially the beginning. The production on the other tracks sounds mediocre to me. I think if you had a deal and got some solid production and worked on some more catchy hooks like "the wire" while keeping your subject matter diverse you could probably do pretty well for yourself.

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
good lookin homie on the feedback.

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
Fa sho Raide, you know I cant drop to many of the deep tracks, Ill shoot you runaway slave