Author Topic: It's quite possible Jean Claude van Damme...  (Read 315 times)

MIC

It's quite possible Jean Claude van Damme...
« on: March 11, 2008, 12:01:39 PM »
has finally made a good movie.

Van Damme has courageously returned to Belgium to do a different kind of movie. The movie is called J.C.V.D. because he's playing himself.

...a washed up, drunk Van Damme returns to Belgium, loses a child custody case, loses all his money and then is mistaken for a bank robber/folk hero and it turns into DOG DAY AFTERNOON.

Looks really good.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: It's quite possible Jean Claude van Damme...
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 01:13:21 PM »
what the fuck, man you trippin......... bloodsport=classic........ hes not a bad actor actually .what this supposed to be about his real life???

MIC

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 02:26:16 PM »
what the fuck, man you trippin......... bloodsport=classic........

Of course it's a classic but that was more than 20 years ago. I don't think he's made anything watchable in the last 10 years, since Double Team, which was pretty stupid but not horrible. After that he's been doing DTV crap only. Much better than, let's say, Steven Seagal, but still.

I think it's great he's able to laugh at himself and his career, very few actors have the balls to do it, especially action stars.
Got to respect that.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 03:57:48 PM »
what the fuck, man you trippin......... bloodsport=classic........

Of course it's a classic but that was more than 20 years ago. I don't think he's made anything watchable in the last 10 years, since Double Team, which was pretty stupid but not horrible. After that he's been doing DTV crap only. Much better than, let's say, Steven Seagal, but still.

I think it's great he's able to laugh at himself and his career, very few actors have the balls to do it, especially action stars.
Got to respect that.
DTV? so this is basically a move about his life that cool.... eye dont know man eye cant think now but eye am quite sure jcv came out with some decent movies but yet steven seagel  suck EYE HATE THAT MOVIE HE DID WITH DMX.............. so fuckin corny

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2008, 06:52:42 PM »
i dunno i always thought van Damme was tight for an action hero.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 01:50:48 AM »
did he say he was a gay?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2008, 04:54:20 PM »
hard target is a personnal classic to me and im a big fan of van dam i hope he kill all those mothafuckaz
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 04:59:19 PM by Waassup Bitch »

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2008, 09:22:52 PM »
hard target is a personnal classic to me and im a big fan of van dam i hope he kill all those mothafuckaz

Hard target WAS that shit.  I liked Lionheart too, that black dude he rolled with killed me "That dudes gon' kill you Lionheart don't chu' know that!"