Author Topic: Young Buck Unites With The Game and Says "Fuck G-Unit"  (Read 763 times)

uncut510

• 'G'
Re: Young Buck Unites With The Game and Says "Fuck G-Unit"
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2007, 12:56:49 PM »
I HOPE SOME ONE SHOOTS AND KILLS GAME SO HE SHUTS THE FUCK UP BOUT HTE UNIT  ::)

i hope so too. i hope they all kill each otha. 50, game, buck, yayo. no more studio gz

50 is far from a studio gangsta. i dont really care of the rest of the gunit.. but i cant stand game even though im a westcoast head. i dont support fake wanksters

you're just a bitch

AND YOUR MOTHER IS A 2 DOLLAR SLUT  :loser:
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2007, 03:00:41 PM »
^^STFU, u snitch get off this forum or just let everyone know ur a snitch, go suck ur buddy 50's dick u hahaha, u pansey fuck!

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2007, 09:12:27 PM »
Today (June 16th, 2007) G-Unit’s Young Buck made a special appearance at 107.9FM’s 12th annual Birthday Bash in Atlanta and dropped a preverbal bomb on his G-unit family.

Buck took the stage after The Game’s performance in front of over 20,000 people and went into a short set of music that concluded with him saying, “Fuck G-Unit… Cashville Records is the New Unit…”

While doing this impromptu set, where brought out his Cashville label mates The Outlaws, the fans were surprised and at awe with this latest development in the growing problems with G-Unit.

Sources told SHH, that Buck is apparently upset with the latest business move that 50 Cent has made with his Glaceau Vitamin Water deal, that 50 has reportedly earned $400 million dollars in profits from.

While on stage Young Buck speculated that no one in G-Unit was given any type of cut from the huge deal and used the large venue to express the way he felt about how business is being done in the G-Unit camp.

At this time we’re not sure if The Game had any hand or idea about what Young Buck had planned, we do know that word has spread to some members of the G-Unit camp and they are all surprised at this latest move by Young Buck.

There will be more on this story as it develops.

I already posted this u fuckin ape, open ur eyes u stupid shit!

LMAO @ "ape".....

The Maestro

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2007, 02:22:45 AM »
Shit was a rumour, close this thread now!

Young Buck's Manager Clarifies Statements At Radio One Concert; TI Steals Atlanta Show

Over 20,000 fans came out to celebrate the Twelfth Annual Birthday Bash hosted by Radio One affiliate Hot 107.9 (WHAT-FM) in Atlanta on Saturday (June 16) and the sold out crowd unanimously crowned TI king of the evenings festivities.

But it was a misconstrued statement by Young Buck that is causing the most scandal, with reports surfacing shortly after Birthday Bash that the G-Unit member took shots at his own crew at the end of his performance.

The statement in question came shortly after Buck announced the addition of one-time Tupac protégés The Outlaws to his Cashville Records imprint.

“All said when he got on stage was that he was trying to make Cashville Records the next G-Unit cuz 50 didn't share " Sixx co-manager told AllHipHop.com. "He was joking, talking about the vitaminwater deal. I guess I can see how they might have misunderstood, but he definitely wasnt dissing. Theres no beef."