Author Topic: Look at this Bulls team that I assembled ya dig  (Read 632 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Look at this Bulls team that I assembled ya dig
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2007, 01:20:25 PM »
^^ only problem with Nik's team is that kobe isn't going to be on it next year

keep dreamin'...you could offer us the whole Warrior roster, and we wouldn't trade Kobe.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2007, 01:31:32 PM »
^^ lol i dont want no snitch on my squad. ill disown the W's if we ever get a guy like kobe on the team
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2007, 01:32:46 PM »
^^ lol i dont want no snitch on my squad. ill disown the W's if we ever get a guy like kobe on the team

You'd shave your head to say "Kobe" if he was ever traded to your team.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2007, 01:44:41 PM »

trust me dude i would be heated and so would a lot of other W's fans i know. I dont want a snitch on my team what don't u understand about that?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2007, 01:52:58 PM »

trust me dude i would be heated and so would a lot of other W's fans i know. I dont want a snitch on my team what don't u understand about that?

You wouldn't want the best player in the league on your team because he privately asked a cop if he could pay off a girl like Shaq does? Immediately relinquish that "fan" title. :-X

WC Iz Active

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2007, 03:42:53 PM »
Well I simulated through the season.   The Bulls finished w/ 53 wins and the 3rd seed in the east.  Kobe finished 2nd in scoring behind LJ.  I play the 6th seed Wizards in the playoffs Im gona play all of the playoff games.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2007, 03:46:08 PM »

trust me dude i would be heated and so would a lot of other W's fans i know. I dont want a snitch on my team what don't u understand about that

You wouldn't want the best player in the league on your team because he privately asked a cop if he could pay off a girl like Shaq does? Immediately relinquish that "fan" title. :-X

if that rat could have just left the most dominating center of our times name out his mouth while being questioned i wouldn't have a problem with him.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2007, 05:15:56 PM »

trust me dude i would be heated and so would a lot of other W's fans i know. I dont want a snitch on my team what don't u understand about that

if that rat could have just left the most dominating center of our times name out his mouth while being questioned i wouldn't have a problem with him.

ROFL@not wanting Kobe on your team.

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2007, 05:41:42 PM »

ROFL@not wanting Kobe on your team.

The Spurs wouldn't want Kobe.  They value the ego-less aspects of something called a "TEAM"
NIK - World's worst moderator.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2007, 06:00:38 PM »
LOL@thinking Popovich wouldn't LOVE to have Kobe on his team.

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2007, 07:02:01 PM »

He wouldn't.  Pop and the Spurs don't have ego's, they don't have 'me-first' players, they play as an unselfish unit.  If Parker is on, Duncan doesn't complain.  If Manu is on, Parker doesn't complain.  If Bowen is popping three's, they give him the ball.  Kobe wouldn't fit with the Spurs.  They don't need him.  Scorer, yes.  Defender, yes.  Teammate, no.  The Spurs value the team before the individual.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2007, 12:34:51 AM »
No one player should be put above the team

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2007, 11:58:33 AM »

He wouldn't.  Pop and the Spurs don't have ego's, they don't have 'me-first' players, they play as an unselfish unit.  If Parker is on, Duncan doesn't complain.  If Manu is on, Parker doesn't complain.  If Bowen is popping three's, they give him the ball.  Kobe wouldn't fit with the Spurs.  They don't need him.  Scorer, yes.  Defender, yes.  Teammate, no.  The Spurs value the team before the individual.

LMFAO@thinking Kobe doesn't dream of having teammates like Parker and Ginobli to take pressure off him...Keep reading ESPN, son. :stupid:

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2007, 03:44:43 PM »
LMFAO @ a kid who spends 40% of his waking hours either watching, thinking or talking about Kobe.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2007, 03:51:16 PM »
^You're still Phillyboy.