Poll

which one shouldve had this hot beat on there album

2Pac
Tha Dogg Pound
Snoop Dogg

Author Topic: What other Deathrow artist shoulda had Lady of Rage's "Big Bad Lady" *mp3*  (Read 251 times)

Tha Crip

this Daz beat is so good...not to take anything away from Rage's version cuz shes dope but who else on the label (at the time) coulda ripped this beat to shreads had they gotten it first.....me personally i think this beat woulda fit perfectly on Dogg Food....imagine daz and kurupt killin this beat with dre mixing it afterwards .....here it is for the people who might not have heard it before.

just to give people a chance to hear how Pac and DPG woulda sounded on this beat...i made a mix of them on it...enjoy

2Pac ft Tha Dogg Pound - Dont Go 2 Sleep (Over the "Big Bad Lady" beat) [My Mix]

http://www.zshare.net/audio/23362675b94684/
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 05:48:28 AM by Tha Crip »
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

AnybodyKilla

Pac woulda killed it fo real man!

Tha Crip

yeah Pac shoulda at least layed a verse on the track....shit they all coulda spit a verse on there and made it a classic  8)

AnybodyKilla

Someone should get one of Pacs craziest verse and throw it on the beat for real and then post it up here!!

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah 2pac would murdered this track

Tha Crip

mp3 added for the peeps who dont know about the song

XaNdEr

Tha Dogg Pound, without a doubt.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
The beat sounds like it's more of a "All Eyez On Me" or even "Dogg Food" leftover than a potentiall classic track, so it's cool that she's on there. 14 or 15 of the Dogg Food tracks, and definitely all of Daz's tracks on Pac's album were stronger than this. Got my mind made up was a lot harder, and it was the EXACT same vibe to me.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Still a classic track with rage...and pac fits in perfect just saying the hook,and playing hype man. 8)

shaydee

• 'G'
  • Witchdoctor new album OUT NOW!
Pac >>>> DPG >>>> Snoop.

Tha Crip

i added a new mp3 link of a mix of pac and dpg rapping over the big bad lady beat...enjoy

AnybodyKilla

^^Propz man, fuckin sick!

Blu Lacez

Pac >>>> DPG >>>> Snoop.

^^
Thank you for your opinion...."sike"

XaNdEr

Pac >>>> DPG >>>> Snoop.

Hahaha as a MC Kurupt from back then would tear Pac to shreds and you know it. Pac had the hype, Kurupt the skills.

Next to that never really felt Snoops lyrics were really great, i think DPG outshined him on Doggystyle, lol. But that's my opinion.

Dogg Pound >>>>> 2Pac >>>>> Snoop