Author Topic: Anybody sniff lines???  (Read 531 times)

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Anybody sniff lines???
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2007, 02:52:54 PM »

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2007, 03:30:21 PM »
^^^ dont get shot up i know where u live
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2007, 04:30:56 PM »
^^^ dont get shot up i know where u live
ju wana goto war?

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2007, 02:57:43 AM »
^^LOLLLL, u stupid fuck, i told juuuu noooo kidzzzzz, but no ju wanna bringggg kiddzzz u stupidd fuck,, loookkeeee juuuu noowwww!!!

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2007, 07:45:41 AM »
not only is coke a hell of a drug, it goes good with other stuff!!!

coke and weed
coke and alcohol
coke and thizz
coke and more coke

Lunatic

« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2007, 09:17:50 PM »
Cocaine's a helluva drug, though.

lmfaoooo
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2007, 10:26:55 PM »
You tried E?

Kind of a quick update...I'm hooking up this girl I know with some E. Still don't know if I'm actually gonna do it myself, but it'll be there and I'm fairly intrigued by it. So by the end of the weekend, I'll let you know what the deal is.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2007, 10:53:29 AM »
You tried E?

Kind of a quick update...I'm hooking up this girl I know with some E. Still don't know if I'm actually gonna do it myself, but it'll be there and I'm fairly intrigued by it. So by the end of the weekend, I'll let you know what the deal is.

You should do it...Especially since it's with a girl. If you think coke is the best feeling ever, you'll change your mind after this.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2007, 01:29:40 PM »
You tried E?

You should do it...Especially since it's with a girl. If you think coke is the best feeling ever, you'll change your mind after this.

She has a boyfriend who gets really jealous. But if she asks me to do it with her, I probably will. I'm not one to break up a relationship, but he's a punk.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2007, 01:50:03 PM »
You tried E?

She has a boyfriend who gets really jealous. But if she asks me to do it with her, I probably will. I'm not one to break up a relationship, but he's a punk.

She will spill EVERYTHING to you. ;D

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2007, 03:37:15 PM »
You tried E?

She will spill EVERYTHING to you. ;D

I hadn't talked to her for almost 6 months when she invited me to her grad party. Now she is hitting me up everyday telling me about what she bought at Victoria's Secret. I know it's a really bad idea, but it's getting harder and harder to resist.