Author Topic: Guerilla Black video: "Whatever"  (Read 327 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Guerilla Black video: "Whatever"
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2007, 12:56:27 PM »
not talking about the shooting.... that was at blutiful world remix video shoot.

I am talking about the one situation between fase and that other dude... SPI saw the Guerilla video shoot on Brazil and pulled over to talk to them dudes ...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2007, 12:57:43 PM »
not talking about the shooting.... that was at blutiful world remix video shoot.

I am talking about the one situation between fase and that other dude... SPI saw the Guerilla video shoot on Brazil and pulled over to talk to them dudes ...

WHAT SITUATION? and fase and spider were already fuckin with each other before that

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2007, 01:18:12 PM »
the fight between fase and whiteboy... on brazil...

and I didn't say they didn't fuck with each other until then... all I said was that he saw them shooting a GB video, pulled over, chopped it up, and set up the Brazil scene for his own video...

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2007, 01:20:11 PM »
the fight between fase and whiteboy... on brazil...

and I didn't say they didn't fuck with each other until then... all I said was that he saw them shooting a GB video, pulled over, chopped it up, and set up the Brazil scene for his own video...

the fight between whiteboy and fase happened when they were shooting blutiful word remix

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2007, 01:44:09 PM »
yes, you are right...that was the remix.. I kept thinking about the re-remix..oh well..

however... all I am saying is that before his own video shoot, according to spider loc as told to me, he was passing through that neighborhood, saw Guerilla, Fase and them shooting a video there, stopped his car and went over there, got an appearance, and set up his own video shoot on that street...

and that's the last time I repeat it.... :)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2007, 02:29:02 PM »
Dubcnn was at this shoot... It was shot late February or early March i can't really remember.. I think late February... we were at the part which was shot in Hawthorne I believe, in the parking lot of a barbershop that G-Black is involved with or owns or something.

Blu Lacez

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2007, 07:39:46 PM »
yes, you are right...that was the remix.. I kept thinking about the re-remix..oh well..

however... all I am saying is that before his own video shoot, according to spider loc as told to me, he was passing through that neighborhood, saw Guerilla, Fase and them shooting a video there, stopped his car and went over there, got an appearance, and set up his own video shoot on that street...

and that's the last time I repeat it.... :)

^^
You done walked right into it, Styles!! ;D ;D

Props for the Info nonetheless!!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2007, 08:51:35 PM »
It was filmed just a bit after the premierer of Spiders movie "Paroled, cause thats the exact same hair Spider had in a interview bout his movie LOL!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2007, 09:08:39 PM »
anybody got the mp3?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2007, 12:35:36 PM »
gREAT SHIT! g black is off the hook, muchrespect to the dude. anyone has the mp3?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM