Author Topic: BAY AREA RAP SUCK SO DOES THE WHOLE WEST-COAST (HONEST TRUTH)  (Read 2068 times)

mtp

• Lil Geezy
Re: BAY AREA RAP SUCK SO DOES THE WHOLE WEST-COAST (HONEST TRUTH)
« Reply #105 on: June 23, 2007, 11:00:43 AM »
People don't bump Mac Dre in the bay streets?

What the hell are you talking about? Mac Dre is the sicccest bay rapper I ever heard. His shit did get drugged out here and there, but he was the first bay rapper to have some fun on the mic and put enjoying life on wax. I'm proud of what Dre did for the movement, and I'm not talking the hyphy movement. Dre is turning over in his grave right now with some of these whack ass rappers using his name and formula and turning it to total ish...

Sicc hyphyish sh!t:
The Team, mainly Clyde
Turf Talk
Haji Springer
The Mossie
Federation
Keak da Sneak

Whack hyphy wannabee Dre's:
Mistah Fab leads the list. Reppin' Furl on every song. The bitch didn't even know Furl. You wanna know who was down with Furl? Go to one the Treal TV's or the ghetto celebrities dvd's. Mistah Fab was nowhere to be found, and he was never on any of Dre's shit. Good community guy, but he's a whack-ass.
Mob Figgaz
Thizz Kid
List goes on.

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #106 on: June 23, 2007, 11:21:21 AM »
People don't bump Mac Dre in the bay streets?

What the hell are you talking about? Mac Dre is the sicccest bay rapper I ever heard. His shit did get drugged out here and there, but he was the first bay rapper to have some fun on the mic and put enjoying life on wax. I'm proud of what Dre did for the movement, and I'm not talking the hyphy movement. Dre is turning over in his grave right now with some of these whack ass rappers using his name and formula and turning it to total ish...

Sicc hyphyish sh!t:
The Team, mainly Clyde
Turf Talk
Haji Springer
The Mossie
Federation
Keak da Sneak

Whack hyphy wannabee Dre's:
Mistah Fab leads the list. Reppin' Furl on every song. The bitch didn't even know Furl. You wanna know who was down with Furl? Go to one the Treal TV's or the ghetto celebrities dvd's. Mistah Fab was nowhere to be found, and he was never on any of Dre's shit. Good community guy, but he's a whack-ass.
Mob Figgaz
Thizz Kid
List goes on.

THIS DUDE CANT BE SERIOUS LOL. U WHITE OR SOMETHING?
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #107 on: June 23, 2007, 04:53:33 PM »
^ yeah I dunno what that guy talkin bout.. but anyway, take the san bruno avenue exit on 101, take a look around you, and then you decide what ghetto is.. you the type of cat that heard this and that, but never actually been on the soil.. we got public housing apartments too, just don't call em projects and up em like that..

bottomline is, out here everybody and they mama bump dre, from the coldest gangstaz to the drunkest white boys.. he is a god to the people of the bay, if you disagree, then you ain't out there like that.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #108 on: June 23, 2007, 05:24:07 PM »
^ yeah I dunno what that guy talkin bout.. but anyway, take the san bruno avenue exit on 101, take a look around you, and then you decide what ghetto is.. you the type of cat that heard this and that, but never actually been on the soil.. we got public housing apartments too, just don't call em projects and up em like that..

bottomline is, out here everybody and they mama bump dre, from the coldest gangstaz to the drunkest white boys.. he is a god to the people of the bay, if you disagree, then you ain't out there like that.

i been around san bruno plenty of times. im famililar with that whole area. tanforan mall n al taht shit.  i never seen no poverty areas there unless im not knowin bout it. shit looks pretty nice to me.

i dont know may be in san bruno people bump dre. but in oakland and frisko. not everybody bump that shit. some cats do but you hear mostly other music than just dre.

to be honest. whats so special bout his music? he wasnt sayin much. it was all thizz this and that. couldnt really get into his style. like i said personally he could be a coo cat but i never found his music interesting.

but dre wasnt the only cat. aint none of these baya or la artists getin love right now cause the styles is old. people need to bring something new to the table. only old artist that might get some respect is too short.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 05:26:03 PM by uncut510 »
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: June 23, 2007, 06:33:57 PM »
east side of the train tracks, in the avenues.. all you gotta do is drive through, not even get outta the car.. below poverty.. why? because we're pretty much in the airport, plane shakes houses every 10 minutes, the train goes by makin noise every 15 minutes and it's home to 4 active gangs, when there's only maybe 15 to 20 thousand people on this side.. 2 which have been doin it since the 80's and still surviving.. every city's the same in the bay though, the reason little village type of towns like us aren't put out there in the mainstream is because we don't even have 100,000 people in our area.. but we only 7-8 minutes away from the big city.. in the backyard.. right there in the middle of the bay.. muthafucaz from fairfield and places like that get all this recognition for being real "bay niggaz" when they ain't even close to the bay.. I can see the bay anywhere I walk in my neighbourhood.. my studio is literally 10 feet from the water.. these other cities that are up there reppin for the bay on a national level have to travel like 30 miles just to see the bay.. it's a funny situation that outsiders dunno much about.

and no, san bruno people are mostly ol' skool gangsta type of cats, this ain't no go dumb city.. Mac Dre gets bumped in places like Frisco and Oakland, shit, Oak town is the go dumb, USA.. Mac Dre is god out there.. it's exactly the opposite of what you're saying.. I dunno where you hang out at bro, but you have no clue what you're speaking on..
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 06:39:46 PM by ZILLA THE GOODFELLA »

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

mtp

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #110 on: June 24, 2007, 10:52:23 AM »
Fuck the both of ya.

Ur cool because you marking what's ghetto territory and not, who's harder than who? Fuckin' losers.

Keep your San Quinn bullshit, he hasn't put out anything relevant since Caught in the Rapture or Straight out the Labb w/JT 15 years ago...

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #111 on: June 24, 2007, 12:10:47 PM »
lol man this foo swear san bruno hard. show me some pictures of your hood. shit is a well off neighbor hood. lol train tracks and airport. that suppose to make it hard.  haha
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: June 24, 2007, 01:32:46 PM »
fo real though, arguing bout stupid shit.. obviously you ain't in the streets and never been in these jails, so cut it.. get off ma dick already.. pictures? hit me on the PM and I'll give you a number.. it's nothin..

@mtp, LOL @ relevant, quinn sold more on his last album than anything in the last 15 years..
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 01:50:59 PM by ZILLA THE GOODFELLA »

COMING IN 2008.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: June 24, 2007, 02:11:22 PM »
they bump mac dre in pleasanton

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #114 on: June 24, 2007, 10:03:33 PM »
they bump mac dre in pleasanton

PROBABLYH WHITES OR MEXICANS.
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #115 on: June 24, 2007, 10:51:03 PM »
yo, san bruno aint no joke.  them Samoan and mexican gangs they got there is something to be knowin about.  i have a lot of family up there, so i visit there quite frequently.  a lot of the Samoan dudes is cool with us because half of my family is from Fiji(an island near Samoa) so its respect.  but yea, it is a place where you shouldnt let your guard down all the way.

but to the other question.  i was born and raised in the SF city.  and i have never bumped Mac Dre, i just dont like that style of music.  just because you are from the Bay does not mean we all listen to the same music.  i am only 20, and i stay with my old Bay Shit, as you guys already know because i am the V. president.   ;)

8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #116 on: June 25, 2007, 08:40:45 AM »
yea samoans and tongans go hard. there is a lot in sunnydale.
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

LEFTSIDEMUSIC.com

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #117 on: June 25, 2007, 09:22:58 AM »
I THOUGHT THIS WAS A WESTCOAST LOVE SITE?
http://HTTP://WWW.LEFTSIDEMUSIC.COM

THE WHOLE BAY AND WESTCOAST SUCKS TO BE HONEST.. I AINT HATIN. JUST BEING HONEST.. YALL LIVE UNDER THE ROCK OR CAVES THAT YOU DONT SEE IT.

THE EASTCOAST WAS ALWAYS BETTER AND MORE CREATIVE AND THIS IS COMIN FROM A WESTCOAST HEAD.. WESTCOAST DONT HAVE ANY LYRICISITS...  SOUTH IS WORST THAN WEST BUT THEY SELL TO THEIR OWN REGIONS. WESTCOAST WAS THE SHIT IN EARLY 90S CAUSE THE MUSIC WAS ORIGINAL AND THAT GANGSTA SHIT WAS NEW. BUT TIMES HAVE CHANGED AND THOSE RAPPERS STILL RAPPIN THE SAME.

THERE IS NO NEW BLOOD COMIN IN THE GAME. ALL THESE LAME OLD WESTCOAST ARTISTS AINT REPPIN IT RIGHT. ALL THEY CRY BOUT IT LACK OF PROMOTION AND DEALS.  OR CRY BOUT RADIO PLAY. WHY YOU THINK THAT IS? CAUSE THEY SUCK, NOBODY WANTS TO SIGN THEM. BECAUSE THEY OLD AND WASHED UP. WAKE THE FUCK UP. I KNOW I MIGHT GET A LOT OF HATE BUT IM JUST SPEAKIN THE REAL.

YOU THINK THE GOT ARTISTS LIKE 50, NAS, JAYZ, LOX, BEANS IN THE WESTCOAST? HELL NAW THEY DONT. THE BIGGEST HANG WE HAD WAS 2PAC AND EVEN HE WAS FROM THE EASTCOAST... THE WEST WILL NEVER EMERGE TILL THE NEW TALENT COMES THAT CAN HANDLE THE JOB..

ONLY REASON GAME MAKE FEW SALES CAUSE HE FROM OUT HERE. HE IS THE FAKEST RAPPER IVE EVER SEEN. DUDES CHARACTER IS UNSTABLE. DUDE STARTED OUT SOUNDIN LIKE SHYNE, THEN 50 AND NOW HE TRY TO SOUND LIKE NAS, GOT BUTTER FLY TATTS, HAD BLOND HAIR. HOW CAN YALL LIKE THIS FAG? HIS FLOW AINT ORIGINAL.. HE TRIES TOO HARD TO SOUND LIKE EAST ARTISTS. HE GET NO LOVE

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: June 25, 2007, 10:53:32 AM »
yo, san bruno aint no joke.  them Samoan and mexican gangs they got there is something to be knowin about.  i have a lot of family up there, so i visit there quite frequently.  a lot of the Samoan dudes is cool with us because half of my family is from Fiji(an island near Samoa) so its respect.  but yea, it is a place where you shouldnt let your guard down all the way.

yeah I run wit the tongans out here.. the fijians bang crip wit the tongans though, they get a pass.. but no one get along wit samoans though, there's barely any samoans in the neighbourhood actually, but you'd think they're samoan since they all look alike.. their history runs deep.

COMING IN 2008.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #119 on: June 25, 2007, 12:42:16 PM »
didn't read this thread mostly, but seriously Mac Dre was an amazing artist who was blessed to have worked often with equally amazing producers. RIP

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram