Author Topic: BAY AREA RAP SUCK SO DOES THE WHOLE WEST-COAST (HONEST TRUTH)  (Read 2094 times)

Sparegeez

Re: BAY AREA RAP SUCK SO DOES THE WHOLE WEST-COAST (HONEST TRUTH)
« Reply #135 on: June 26, 2007, 04:11:58 PM »
^^ Cool, a Mexican joke. That's all you can say now kuz you can't say shit about my hood. Imma call you Bill O'reilly from now on, you racist white cracker.

And you obviously aren't from the real bay. Kuz you know Mexicans are the majority around here and you wouldn't be talking that shit around here. You Dublin living bitch.

LOL U AINT FROM FRISKO FOO. TALKIN BOUT FRISKO NIGAZ AINT NO PUNK AND U AINT EVEN BLACK SO THE WORD NIGGAZ DONT SUIT YOU SON.. CAUSE SOMEONE GONA SERVE YA ASS.

IM THE REAL DEAL. FRISKO. SILVER AVENUE BITCH. YOU BETTA ASK SOMEBODY.  ITS ALL BOUT THE 415

Ok bitch I've been a niner fan my life and was born in Frisco that's why I got that as my name. If you're from SF than why you got 510 in your name you turf hopping bitch? We all know you're just from some lil suburb in the East Bay like San Lorenzo or some shit.Drop the act, Bill O'reilly.

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #136 on: June 26, 2007, 04:19:56 PM »
^^ Cool, a Mexican joke. That's all you can say now kuz you can't say shit about my hood. Imma call you Bill O'reilly from now on, you racist white cracker.

And you obviously aren't from the real bay. Kuz you know Mexicans are the majority around here and you wouldn't be talking that shit around here. You Dublin living bitch.

LOL U AINT FROM FRISKO FOO. TALKIN BOUT FRISKO NIGAZ AINT NO PUNK AND U AINT EVEN BLACK SO THE WORD NIGGAZ DONT SUIT YOU SON.. CAUSE SOMEONE GONA SERVE YA ASS.

IM THE REAL DEAL. FRISKO. SILVER AVENUE BITCH. YOU BETTA ASK SOMEBODY.  ITS ALL BOUT THE 415

Ok bitch I've been a niner fan my life and was born in Frisco that's why I got that as my name. If you're from SF than why you got 510 in your name you turf hopping bitch? We all know you're just from some lil suburb in the East Bay like San Lorenzo or some shit.Drop the act, Bill O'reilly.

LOL UR THE ONE THAT LIVE IN SAN LEANDRO AND U GOT SOME NERVE HAHA.
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

Sparegeez

« Reply #137 on: June 26, 2007, 04:25:09 PM »

LOL UR THE ONE THAT LIVE IN SAN LEANDRO AND U GOT SOME NERVE HAHA.

Lol what are you talking about? Have you ever been on Bancroft or E14? And again, why do you have 510 on your name O'reilly?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #138 on: June 26, 2007, 05:42:01 PM »
I see what you're saying sparegeez, but

a) I've always seen Mac Dre as a very poppy hook writer. His hooks are as clever and catchy as anyones. His hooks are really accessible imo.

b)I wouldn't pigeonhole mac dre as hyphy. He is west coast rap. He has g funk tracks that harken back to snoop and dre, he has upbeat danceable tracks that preclude the hyphy movement and everything in between. I feel he and his producers are much wider in spectrum than just hyphy.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Sparegeez

« Reply #139 on: June 26, 2007, 06:23:08 PM »
I see what you're saying sparegeez, but

a) I've always seen Mac Dre as a very poppy hook writer. His hooks are as clever and catchy as anyones. His hooks are really accessible imo.

b)I wouldn't pigeonhole mac dre as hyphy. He is west coast rap. He has g funk tracks that harken back to snoop and dre, he has upbeat danceable tracks that preclude the hyphy movement and everything in between. I feel he and his producers are much wider in spectrum than just hyphy.

-T

Yeah I understand you. But there are some songs from Mac Dre that would be classified as hyphy. Hyphy artists also make other songs that aren't hyphy.Take the team. The sometimes make jamz that are slow and nice to listen to. But don't get it fucked up, I only listen to hyphy while I'm out with the homies and shit like that. When I wanna listen to some real hip-hop I put in some Messy Marv, Dre dogg, Ya boy and stuff like that. Cuddy510 aka bill o'reilly is acting like hyphy is all I listen to, which I have repeatedly said that I don't just listen to that. And please tell me what's wrong with Omar Cruz, cuddy510.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #140 on: June 26, 2007, 06:26:43 PM »
see, i don't think Mac Dre is at any point 'not real hip hop' even when his shit is hyphy. he can spit with the best of 'em

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Sparegeez

« Reply #141 on: June 26, 2007, 06:31:48 PM »
see, i don't think Mac Dre is at any point 'not real hip hop' even when his shit is hyphy. he can spit with the best of 'em

-T

To me hyphy is hip hop but not in that same category as real hip hop. Yeah I would put some hyphy and Mac Dre in the real hip hop category. I might seem to confuse you but the way I see hip hop now, it would confuse a lot of people.

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #142 on: June 26, 2007, 06:40:47 PM »

-T

To me hyphy is hip hop but not in that same category as real hip hop. Yeah I would put some hyphy and Mac Dre in the real hip hop category. I might seem to confuse you but the way I see hip hop now, it would confuse a lot of people.

HYPHY IS IN THE SAME CATEGORY AS A TRASH CAN.
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #143 on: June 26, 2007, 06:54:35 PM »
^^U AND UR FAMILY=TRAILER TRASH ALABAMIAN SNITCH FUCKS!!

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #144 on: June 26, 2007, 07:02:17 PM »
^^U AND UR FAMILY=TRAILER TRASH ALABAMIAN SNITCH FUCKS!!

WTF? YOU CANADIANS SURE ARE OFF!!  :loco:
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

Al Bundy

« Reply #145 on: June 26, 2007, 07:19:57 PM »
If some of you actually LISTENED to Mac Dre then you'd know that he wasn't just talking about popping E and going stupid. Most of his shit was like a classroom and he was the teacher schoolin your ass. He had great songs and was getting better every day at rapping. Recognize a real mother fucker.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #146 on: June 26, 2007, 07:29:08 PM »

ha ha.  silver is where all the dopheans hang out.  walk up san bruno sayin this shit or even better take a left on 3rd and try to get through harbor without havin you self piss in your pants.

and the Spargeez has asked already twice without no reply...why do you have a "510" in your name?

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Sparegeez

« Reply #147 on: June 26, 2007, 07:33:49 PM »
I think the 510 is the number of times he dreams of 50 cent dick-slapping him in the face a day.

Man fuck it. I represent both the fukn 415 and 510. I lived in both places for more than eight years each.