Author Topic: this is the reason why snoop wanna go ego tripping  (Read 494 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: this is the reason why snoop wanna go ego tripping
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2007, 10:18:59 PM »
Thing is ...not because u are on your own means that u will have success, and Snoops success is based on the fact that he been jumpin on everybody's album and Pop singles,  and all the albums that are solid and still get replay are the ones that had Someone directing them (DJ Pooh & Dr.Dre) other than that Snoop Dogg is not capable of making a solo album by himself, he may be able to put it out , but wont means that it will be quality, Snoop Dogg needs to grow musically, thats what he needs, because now he's just pleasing the lilttle kids that just discovered Doggystyle, while me personally, i am expecting sumthin i can bump and can relate to, I want to be able to grow with the artist, and thats not the case with Snoop, I've been a fan for years but now that sucks, he's trying to hard. to be sumthin he isnt anymore, for example, Dude he's married, but in interviews and shit he talks about macking girls, anyway all that to say that Snoop Dogg doesnt have to do it all by himself, he needs to grow musically and put music that can inspire others, BE A LEADER not a Follow Snoopy

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2007, 10:32:14 PM »
oh and You got ur own producers USE THEM!! (fredwreck,Battlecat,Soopafly,Josef Leimberg,Terrace Martin)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2007, 10:34:42 PM »
Thing is ...not because u are on your own means that u will have success, and Snoops success is based on the fact that he been jumpin on everybody's album and Pop singles,  and all the albums that are solid and still get replay are the ones that had Someone directing them (DJ Pooh & Dr.Dre) other than that Snoop Dogg is not capable of making a solo album by himself, he may be able to put it out , but wont means that it will be quality, Snoop Dogg needs to grow musically, thats what he needs, because now he's just pleasing the lilttle kids that just discovered Doggystyle, while me personally, i am expecting sumthin i can bump and can relate to, I want to be able to grow with the artist, and thats not the case with Snoop, I've been a fan for years but now that sucks, he's trying to hard. to be sumthin he isnt anymore, for example, Dude he's married, but in interviews and shit he talks about macking girls, anyway all that to say that Snoop Dogg doesnt have to do it all by himself, he needs to grow musically and put music that can inspire others, BE A LEADER not a Follow Snoopy

speak on it!

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2007, 11:36:12 AM »
it will be dope to see Battlecat, Jelly Roll, Scott Storch, Dr.Dre, Soopafly, Warren G, Daz, Snoop, Meech Wells, Timbaland, DJ Pooh, L.T., Neptunes, Frequency, Fredwreck, Nottz, Terrace Martin, Rhythm D

of course not all of them on the same record; just these who will give snoop dope beats; hope he will chose beats not names
and one of producer mixing the whole album will be dope too
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 11:38:56 AM by Brutus »

AboveTheLaw

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2007, 12:00:50 PM »
He was talking all this self production in the new issue of scratch, but please, just a few beats from BattleCat & Fredwreck would make it worth buying.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2007, 07:03:52 PM »
snoop needs to make an old rnb album.... with geroge clinton and parliament and shit