Author Topic: New Cool & Dre Interview - Mentions Games next album wit Nas & Akon Track  (Read 359 times)

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
New interview offa Hiphopgame.com

http://www.hiphopgame.com/index2.php3?page=cool

They speak on new albums that theyr on, but they also mention that they have 2 tracks guranteed on game next album called 'People' with Mary J Blige and 'Street Riders' wit Nas & Akon  :o :o :o :o :o Thye also say that theyll be meeting in a a couple of months to work on some new tunes, so i guess the Games next album can't be that far away......

PS: Put it in both sections cos i wasnt sure where it shud go cos Cool & Dre from south, but it concerns Game whos from the west so  :-\
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 11:50:44 AM by Makaveli's Food & Liquor »

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
i doubt games album is coming any time earlier than 1st quarter 08
i hope it does
but i highly doubt it

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
propz intersting although they did say they had deffinate tracks on DA like Stop

AnybodyKilla

i doubt games album is coming any time earlier than 1st quarter 08
i hope it does
but i highly doubt it

Im pretty sure Game's new album will hit probably may 08 maybe even June 08 at the latest man. But i thought they were gonna relaunch DA or something and make a mini movie or something, and the next single suppose to be Why You Hate The Game and they suppose to make a vid for that, so DA shit is still alive and probably wont die down til september or after the next single drops after that. But i hope it drops 1st quarter of 08, hes gonna say 1st quarter of 08 of course but it wont come out til may 08 im pretty sure! But fuck Akon is on there dayummm "Street Riders" sounds like a killer joint, Akon is gonna ruin it with his corny ass fuckin voice!

mrtonguetwista

Dre's a cool dude he's in Orlando often w/ The Runners.  He's going to throw one hell of a party in Miami for Ozone Awards

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
propz intersting although they did say they had deffinate tracks on DA like Stop

hey i have never heard this? was this a cut from the DA? up it for me someone?

''Akon is gonna ruin it with his corny ass fuckin voice'' - > totally agreed.. akon voice is bad with gangsta rappers.. only track i thought was half decent was on you know wat it is vol.4 gangsta bop with akon and game.

i thought he was takin a 6 month vacation from hip hop? and is he havin another child? and who is the babys momma? LOL.. he was sayin it at the end of YKWIS vol.4???

But yeh it should be out next year sometime probably.... and is this his last? he said he would only be makin 3 albums (like dr dre)

AnybodyKilla

^^He says its his last but highly highly highlyyyyyyyyyy doubt it man haha. He does have a baby mama shes some chick ive seen some pics lol. And he had another kid on the 25th of April named "King Justice" LOL!

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^He says its his last but highly highly highlyyyyyyyyyy doubt it man haha. He does have a baby mama shes some chick ive seen some pics lol. And he had another kid on the 25th of April named "King Justice" LOL!

oh yeh... she fine? modle or something? video hoe who didnt get far? and who is harlems mother? and what is he doing havin more baby and not married? and who is that bitch in ur picture homie! GOD DAMN!

AnybodyKilla

^^HAAA HAAA, she ight, not 2 fine, nothin special, he always talks bout how he always be fuckin bitches, i wonder what she thinks lol, and if u a Game fan homie u know who she is! Probably the hottest bitch on earth i personally i think, i mean look at that face and ass god dayummmmm is right playa!

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^HAAA HAAA, she ight, not 2 fine, nothin special, he always talks bout how he always be fuckin bitches, i wonder what she thinks lol, and if u a Game fan homie u know who she is! Probably the hottest bitch on earth i personally i think, i mean look at that face and ass god dayummmmm is right playa!

she got a name?

AnybodyKilla

Man, if i gave the name this whole god dayum forum would have a pic of her up LMAO!

therealtran

• 'G'
  • University of Michigan
but akon and snoop were dope as hell together

Inside Death Row

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!

hey i have never heard this? was this a cut from the DA? up it for me someone?

never been released

Lunatic

Man, if i gave the name this whole god dayum forum would have a pic of her up LMAO!

ain't that vida guerra?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeh thats wat i thought.... but wasnt sure.. maybe a cross between eva and vida?