Author Topic: Lakers Waive Von Wafer & JR Pinnock...  (Read 458 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Lakers Waive Von Wafer & JR Pinnock...
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2007, 11:06:51 AM »
Looks like the triangle is a terrible system as all the players would have done way worse in it  :laugh:

Wow, you are so educated, aren't ya? LOL@that dumbass comment. Lots of players (Luke Walton, for example) thrive in the triangle and have a game that is customary for the system... ::)

Oh you think Walton wouldn't average 20/8/8 in Phoenix?  :laugh:

Point is... stop discrediting niggas cause they play in another system...

Walton would be lost in Phoenix...I'm only using my mind. :-*

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2007, 11:11:33 AM »
Looks like the triangle is a terrible system as all the players would have done way worse in it  :laugh:

Wow, you are so educated, aren't ya? LOL@that dumbass comment. Lots of players (Luke Walton, for example) thrive in the triangle and have a game that is customary for the system... ::)

Looks like you can turn your mind on and off depending on what you want to think then... how bout you use your mind and realize that whenever a nigga succeeds at what he's doing, he's doing something right... so stop discrediting good people like Nash cause you don't respect the system he's in... and stop making all those absurd claims like Wafer > Barbosa lmao... get that nigga signed to a running team and see what happens... NBA ain't summer-league.

Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2007, 12:05:10 PM »

Looks like you can turn your mind on and off depending on what you want to think then... how bout you use your mind and realize that whenever a nigga succeeds at what he's doing, he's doing something right... so stop discrediting good people like Nash cause you don't respect the system he's in... and stop making all those absurd claims like Wafer > Barbosa lmao... get that nigga signed to a running team and see what happens... NBA ain't summer-league.

Turn your mind off and on? What the hell are you saying, man? We've been given a mind so that we can use it...Now, you may choose not to use it, but I do. Don't get mad at me for it. Luke Walton is a slow-footed, IQ dependant type of player. This fits in a system like the triangle. Wafer is a free-based player with way more skill and athleticism than Luke. He fits in a run and gun system with very limited sets. He would flourish in Phoenix...Now, I don't know for sure whether or not he'd be better than Barbosa in the system, but in my opinion, he has the assets to score 20 points a game in a system like that...Do you wanna debate that properly, or do you just wanna talk shit like a jackass?