Author Topic: ***Who Is Currently The Best On The West?***  (Read 918 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: ***Who Is Currently The Best On The West?***
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2007, 12:06:59 PM »
^LMAO, fuck Yuk, but imma cop his new dvd LOL ;)

Paul

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2007, 12:20:32 PM »
whoever says crooked i or yukmouth do not have a clue, they havent released anythin concrete in ages so how can they be the best

imo kurupt is doin more for the west thn anyone just now, hes tryin to be on on as much stuff as possible, hes improved drasticly over the past few months and is also helping the younger guys ie tangled thoughts and YA
funkyfreshintheflesh

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2007, 12:43:20 PM »
The Game. Then Ya boy Jay Rock or Spider

LBCstyle

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2007, 01:03:06 PM »
first of all hello everybody ... i´m from germany and new on this board   :)

but back 2 topic:

imo mitchy slick is the best on the west currently ... of course snoop and game are sellin the most, but i think mitchy never disapointed on the mic plus he dropped the best album in '06  :love: and that messy slick album is da bomb 2  ...

WS4L

• Lil Geezy
  • B52
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2007, 01:06:24 PM »
Snoop, ya boy, spider loco

westside159

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2007, 01:06:41 PM »
The best MC as far as lyrics is Brotha Lynch Hung , hands down ,  cant nobody see lynch on the mic , the only dude id put up there with him is ICE CUBE or the old Kurupt !!!!

WC Iz Active

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2007, 01:09:04 PM »
Yukmouth, Game, e-40, Ya Boy

Al Bundy

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2007, 03:37:52 PM »
Alot of people puttin it down. You gunna hurt someones feelings cuz it takes a long time typing up that shit.

Westdog

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2007, 03:41:01 PM »
Ice mother fuckin' Cube
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2007, 04:42:34 PM »
Yukmouth, Game, e-40, Ya Boy
co-sign
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2007, 11:23:46 PM »
Overall i would say Game. He's had success, he's shown he has talent on the mic with some of the mixtapes and guest appearences, and production wise his records are always sicc. But the name dropping and recycled themes can overshadow his skills.

Snoop, Tha Dogg Pound, E-40, Too Short, Ice Cube, and some of the other vets still put it down, but wheter its quality shit or as good as it used to be can be disputed.

Im most excited about the up and comers. Omar Cruz has put out quality shit with all of his mixtapes. Sicc lyrics and production and he has an album on the way.

Bishop Lamont is another cat that has big potential. Nigger Noize was nice. He showed he's not
another gangsta rapper. Plus he's under the tutelage of Dr. Dre which will make him and his music better.

Ya Boy is viscious on the mic and could blow up. I enjoyed Rookie of the Year and his most recent mixtape.

I haven't heard much of Glasses Malone but what i did hear i liked. And i think he got signed to a big contract by Sony. So theres another one. Im sure there's some others but that's all i can think of right now.

And of course there's a lot of underground cats who always put out quality shit. Andre Nickatina is one of my favorites. He always brings some fresh sometimes unconventioanal shit, but always tight.

Brotha Lynch is always sicc. He dosen't have his old legendary flow(season of da sicc) but he's good nonetheless, his themes can be pretty dark but that, and his flow makes him who he is.

X-Raided is one of the best lyricists on the west, period. His situation prohibits him from releasing shit as often as he would like or he would be bigger.

Crooked I. He's very good but he has to release a damn album. He's skilled enough to be in the big leagues, but he has to prove it by playing in them. His sales might not be good, but quality dope shit on a major level is what most people want from the Crooked Letter I.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 12:16:28 AM by ThatSICCNESS »

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2007, 11:53:43 PM »
^^Ye good answer, all really true!

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2007, 12:59:34 AM »
JOHNYS MOM FOR GIVIN THE BEST HEAD  :monkey_piss:
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 12:30:11 PM by uncut510 »
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2007, 01:26:47 AM »
^^Ur so choked that i fucked ur other hoe ass thread up snitch LMAO, u got owned on that one clown, get the fuck outta here bitch boyy, ur moms and ur sisters are sluts!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 04:00:55 AM by johnny1000 »

Raphael

« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2007, 03:39:11 AM »
WC