Author Topic: haw many chances is 50 gonna get  (Read 201 times)

snopafly

• Muthafuckin' OG
haw many chances is 50 gonna get
« on: June 26, 2007, 04:44:49 AM »
 ???

He have just realeased 2 sorry ass singles, vent on BET and announged he album was gonna be realeased in June or was it July.. Now his album i gonna be realeased in september, With 2 new singes.. Did the game realy get the same chances no, did Snoop get the same chances no.. Both Snoops and games 2 singles was not the huge success..

I hate those 50 bitch moves. :(

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: haw many chances is 50 gonna get
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 04:52:28 AM »
Business doesn't know double standards. It's not about being fair and balanced, but about making money. There is way more money to make off of 50s album. Deal with it or get dealt with.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 04:55:11 AM »
Business doesn't know double standards. It's not about being fair and balanced, but about making money. There is way more money to make off of 50s album.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 05:06:26 AM »
I think that fiddy & Interscope should just push that shit out and face the flop like Nelly and Ja Rule did.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2007, 05:15:02 AM »
Pretty much because 50 and Em are the last hope for hip hop big sales, if those 2 flop, than theres gonna be a big panic at every major label execs office. Look at Jay, he had one of the biggest marketing plans in history, yet only did like 1,6 mill.

Plus 50 just got so much money from that Vitamin water deal, that he can shoot a vid for every song from the album, if he wants to.

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2007, 05:19:32 AM »
Not to mention that 50's last album went multiple times Platinum, whereas Game and Snoop both maxed out a little below the mill mark. Of course, labels are going to invest more heavily in their biggest seller...
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Elevz

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2007, 06:29:34 AM »
Pretty much because 50 and Em are the last hope for hip hop big sales, if those 2 flop, than theres gonna be a big panic at every major label execs office. Look at Jay, he had one of the biggest marketing plans in history, yet only did like 1,6 mill.

Maybe then they'll realise they need to stop shoving that bullshit down our throats. Marketing scheme hip-hop...  :-\

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2007, 06:50:14 AM »
Lil.white kids all over the world is gonna buy his shit big time..not a big fan,but dude hustle game is tight 8)