Author Topic: Chamillionaire's Mixtape Messiah 3, any info?  (Read 133 times)

KlevaThug

• 'G'
Chamillionaire's Mixtape Messiah 3, any info?
« on: June 19, 2007, 05:01:59 PM »
Any word on when this gonna get released. It was supposed 2 come out yeterday, June 18, right? I'm guessing it got delayed, cuz his website doesn't work. I was really lookin foward to that. :(

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: Chamillionaire's Mixtape Messiah 3, any info?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 07:35:40 PM »
his mixtapes are always top quaility...hope it comes out soon.   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 11:32:30 PM »
WoW didn't even hear about this !

I think it's too much...I mean Mixtape Messiah 2 wasn't out THAT LONG (I think it was in March...) + he has Ultimate Victory coming, and also lots of features...That may be too much time in the studio.
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2007, 03:43:01 AM »
his mixtapes are always top quaility...hope it comes out soon.   8)

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2007, 01:04:33 PM »
Since it was first announced last year, Chamillionaire’s sophomore album, Ultimate Victory, has been pushed back over and over. It was previously set for March 27, then postponed to April. According to the latest press release we received on the project, it’s now set for September 18, 2007. But while we await the release of Ultimate Victory, Cham is in the studio cooking up a holdover mixtape for his fans.

Just like he did last year with Mixtape Messiah 2, King Koopa will be handing out free copies (downloads?) of Mixtape Messiah 3 and Mixtape Messiah DVD.

“I've been hard at work, putting the final touches on Ultimate Victory while my fans have remained patient and overwhelmingly supportive of me,” explained Cham in a statement. “Now that the album is finally complete and the first official single, “Hip-Hop Police” is ready for release, I'm back on the mixtape grind.”

Apparently, Cham has decided to ditch his lead single “Not a Criminal” and restart his Ultimate Victory campaign with a new cut, “Hip-Hop Police” (which features the legendary Slick Rick). The track was produced by hitmaker JR Rotem and will be introduced to radio airwaves later this month. Let’s hope it’s not “Ridin’ Part II.”

Both the new mixtape and DVD will be available for free download in their entirety off of the hip hop star's official website on July 18th, exactly two months before the release Ultimate Victory.

Guest artists on Ultimate Victory include: Lil Wayne, Krayzie Bone, Pimp C, Lloyd, Famous and Devin the Dude.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 01:48:12 PM by Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies »