Author Topic: More proof Nelly is dumber than he looks  (Read 193 times)

Sikotic™

More proof Nelly is dumber than he looks
« on: August 21, 2001, 02:09:21 PM »
Nelly showed up at a Lake of the Ozarks, Mosouri night club called Shooters this past Saturday night with 3000 people. Many of them were his friends (yeah right). Nelly demanded admittance to the club, which only accomodates a few hundred people and of course was told 'No way'. The police were called to disperse the large yet peaceful crowd. It took them more then two hours. Nelly hasn't commented on this situation.

Now how ignit is that? Demanding 3,000 people be let in a club that holds only a couple hundred.

I know the brotha is dumb as hell but I didn't know he couldn't count.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Joachim

Re: More proof Nelly is dumber than he looks
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2001, 03:22:02 PM »
3,000 people?? I bet they were all 15 year old white girls or some shit....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2001, 03:18:52 AM »
LOL, what a dumbass

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2001, 11:44:39 AM »
Apparently it wasn't Nelly leading the entourage, it was.....wait 4 it......an IMPOSTER! LOL, who in their right mind would wanna impose on that foo'.

Peep this:

Yesterday we reported how Nelly rolled up to a night club with 3000 people and demanded to be let in. He caused a huge ruckus which took the police more then 2 hours to disperse. Well according to sources over at MJJ Broadcasting, the incident did indeed take place, but Nelly wasn't the culprit. Apparently there was an impostor who showed up with 6 body guards and wearing more than 20 thousand dollars worth of jewelry. Nelly was at the Source Awards cleaning up. The initial confusion was caused because there were members of Nelly's group the St Lunatics hanging out in the crowd. Now as to who this Nelly impostor was... we still don't know, but fret not we will soon get to the bottom of this.

------------------------------------------------------------

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2001, 01:16:02 PM »
LOL, Whoever it is is still dumb as hell tho.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Quadruple OG

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2001, 09:35:30 AM »
here's Nelly's comments about his new single off the Training Day soundtrack:

Next time Nelly yells his signature "uh oh!" it might not be because he's trying to figure out where the party's at — it may be because he's mad.

On his new single, "#1," the first offering from the "Training Day" soundtrack, Nelly lashes out at haters, biters and people who say his music isn't "real hip-hop."

"You better watch who you talking about, running around like you know me," he warns. Nelly later goes on to blast "rappers emulating my style right to the 'down, down'" and sings, "two is not a winner, and three no one remembers" on the chorus.

------------------------------------------------------------

I wanna know who the fuck has been, or would want to bite Nelly's style.

oUtLaW

• 'G'
  • thuglife 4 eva!!
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2001, 10:33:29 AM »
dat nigga is wack as hell and now dumb as well