Author Topic: Exclusive Behind The Scenes Footage of Stat Quo's "Here We Go" Video!  (Read 183 times)

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
Watch some exclusive behind the scenes footage of the video shoot for Stat Quo's "Here We Go" produced by Dr.Dre. You can also catch an interview with Stat where he talks about the new album, detox and more.

Aftermath's Bishop Lamont also pops in with his usual excitement and talks about his current work and support for Stat.

You can watch the video here: www.Aftermathmusic.com

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
props, didnt watch it all but will Dre be in the video?

and when is the album dropping, still at the end of august?

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I don't know about Em or Dre being in it, but it seems there's a good chance of Bishop being in it. It's still scheduled for Aug. 28th but I have a feeling it'll be pushed back to Nov. or somthing because of 50's release.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Im a big bishop fan but have never got what the 'DIOCESE' meant......can u pls explain ???

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I don't know about Em or Dre being in it, but it seems there's a good chance of Bishop being in it. It's still scheduled for Aug. 28th but I have a feeling it'll be pushed back to Nov. or somthing because of 50's release.

why release a single/video then push the album back to november. according to Stat the album is complete, so it makes little sense. also hasnt 50 been pushed back to around september/october?

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!

why release a single/video then push the album back to november. according to Stat the album is complete, so it makes little sense. also hasnt 50 been pushed back to around september/october?

If they do it, it'll be because his release is too close to 50's, not to mention it'll be right next to Kanye's. Plus, Interscope will push Stat back before they push 50 back again. Regardless, nothing is official so all those release dates may stick.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i hope it sill does drop on the 28th... whens kanye scheduled to drop?