Author Topic: Yung Joc has a new song out about a Coffee Shop.  (Read 522 times)

Lunatic

Re: Yung Joc has a new song out about a Coffee Shop.
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2007, 11:49:00 AM »
This is fucking terrible....

Hard knock life was a real song this is about a fucking cofee shop or wtv the fuck

i think he's referring "the trap" tp a coffee shop :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2007, 12:10:05 PM »
What the fuck was that??? I was just listening to some Defari & Capone-N-Noreaga & then I turned on this Coffee Shop bullshit (I don't know why) & I have to say, this has gotta be one of the worst songs I've ever heard. lol even Laffy Taffy shits all over this. It's just that terrible.

Klue

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2007, 01:55:55 PM »
speakin about my ass and my dick next plz

SGV

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2007, 08:07:34 PM »
I can't understand how this motherfucker managed to sell over 800,000 units. In my opinion, his both singles "It's Goin' Down" and "I Know You See It" weren't catchy at all, rather annoying. I have not listened the album myself but it got quite bad reviews.
[/quote
Do you realize how many tracks have been made off of Its Going Down? Shit was catchy. Joc had his voice sampled a few times by different rappers. But dude has some hot tracks. Ive yet to hear his album but the songs he performed when I saw him last week were all banging.

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2007, 07:21:28 PM »
this isnt the first time we had a single like this...look at candy shop by 50. hidden message or not, its a song with a childish theme with a subliminal grown up message, but whatever sells is what jocs doin.

Raphael

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2007, 05:05:40 AM »
I can't understand how this motherfucker managed to sell over 800,000 units. In my opinion, his both singles "It's Goin' Down" and "I Know You See It" weren't catchy at all, rather annoying. I have not listened the album myself but it got quite bad reviews.
its goin down was pretty catchy