Author Topic: BULL SHIT  (Read 208 times)

herpes

BULL SHIT
« on: July 01, 2007, 03:56:35 PM »
HOW THE FUCK DOES COLE HAMMELS MAKE THE ALL STAR TEAM BUT JOHN MAINE GETS THE SHAFT.  JOHN MAINE HAS PITCHED LIKE A ACE HAS A E.R.A. A FULL RUN LESS... BULL SHIT... YEA IM FUCKIN MAD.... and Brian McAnn ?  I can think of 3-4 catchers that deserved to be named a reserve over him.  And no Miguel Cabrera.  And Arron Rowand is having a nice season, but it aint a all star caliber season.  The NL bench is a fuckin joke.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: BULL SHIT
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 03:58:00 PM »
AL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Triple A Minors>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NL

herpes

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2007, 03:58:18 PM »
ON THE FINAL VOTE HOW THE FUCK DOES CARLOS ZAMBRANO AND HIS 4 ERA GET ON THERE BUT JOHN MAINE AND HIS 2.74 DONT EVEN GET A MENTION

WC Iz Active

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2007, 04:05:49 PM »
I agree Maine should be there.

herpes

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2007, 04:09:35 PM »
My mistake tho, Cabrera made the team, I just missed his name

herpes

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2007, 04:12:07 PM »

How the fuck do you even mention Carlos Zambrano and all star with the season he is having.  Having Fuentes on the team is a complete joke.  A ERA over 4, 0-4, 6 blown saves.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2007, 12:11:57 AM »
Dan Haren needs to be starting for the AL
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2007, 10:41:27 AM »

How the fuck do you even mention Carlos Zambrano and all star with the season he is having.  Having Fuentes on the team is a complete joke.  A ERA over 4, 0-4, 6 blown saves.

Fuentes was having a great season until the past 5 games he played in where his ERA went from 1.89 to 4.17; that's also where he picked up 4 of those 6 blown saves; IMO he deserves to be on the team.

I agree though that Maine should've made the team. He's only one win behind the NL lead, top 5 in ERA in the NL, he gets a strong amount of Ks. He's definitely one of the players who should have and deserved to be on the team with the kickass season he's having.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!