Author Topic: GOOD JOB FANS!! BARRY THE GOD BONDS IS STARTING IN THE ALL STAR GAME!!!  (Read 640 times)

herpes

congrats to barry. 

everybody left him of the hook.  i
however, griffey > bonds.

why have mcgwire and palmero been blackballed from baseball pretty much.  I guess Barry wasnt the only one then.  And I agree 110% Griffey >>>>>>>>> bonds.

WC Iz Active

Griff is great but Bonds is on a whole other level.  Griff can only dream about doing most of the things Barry has done.

herpes

Griff is great but Bonds is on a whole other level.  Griff can only dream about doing most of the things Barry has done.

Take away everything bonds did during the tainted years, 2000-2007.  What exactly is bonds doing that Griffey wishes he could.  You put in the 2000-2007 saying bonds is clean ofcourse bonds greater.  But sadly he didnt do it clean.  Anyone who tries to dilute themselves into thinking Bonds is clean is just kidding themselves.

WC Iz Active

overall the only thing Griff gets the edge w/ is fielding but imo Barry has the edge with everything else.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
barry bonds is a dick. shit even one of his own teamates in 02 told me hes a dick. when i asked this teamate is barry on the juice his exact words were "hell yea u see how big that motherfucker got?"
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

WC Iz Active

^^so what hes a jerk! that has nothing to do w/ how amazing he is as a ball player.  Ty Cobb was much worse so who cares.  his personality has nothing to do with his legendary talent so who cares.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
LOL at all the jealousy and hate!! Barry Bonds is a fuckin legend!!!

but he cheated to get there, just like bush bought votes

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
congrats to barry. 

you guys act like he is the only player who has ever takin steroids.  that shit dont help you put the bat on the ball that constantly, that is just skill.  if you pickin on barry, where was everybody at when Mguire and Sosa was "savin" baseball.  even after that muthafucka wouldnt comment after asked if he ever took steriods, everybody left him of the hook.  its too bad, the whole sport of baseball is just sad.

thats why these athletes will never be legends such as bambino cuz back in the 20's players didn't take steroids they were smoking cigars on the field and hitting 60 home run.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
griffey>>>>>>>>Bonds

barry bonds only hit over 50 homers when he was juicing and even then he only did it once when he hit 73

griffey did it twice in a row and was close 4 straight years. if not for injuries griffey IMO would have owned that HR record.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

WC Iz Active

^^nah, Griff only gets the edge with fielding, Bonds has the edge w/ everythng else.  Bonds >>>Griff

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
everything else?

there's fielding and there's htiting,lol

you already admitted ken griff is a better fielder, and i just proved bonds has never hit over 50+ homers  (non juice years) when griffey has  twice , and probably would have even more times if not for injuries...lol

unless they have a pitching tournement or something and bonds beats him what everything else are you talkinga bout?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

WC Iz Active

^^who cares how many times he hit 50 hr's, lol its about LONGEVITY!

Fielding   Griff>>Bonds  just barely
Hit for Power     Bonds>>>>>Griffey
baserunning     Bonds>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Griffey
Hit for Average  Bonds >>>>>> Griffey,     Bonds has 2900 hits while he has the most walks in mlb history thats just obsurd

Bonds>>>>>>>Griffey

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
congrats to barry. 

you guys act like he is the only player who has ever takin steroids.  that shit dont help you put the bat on the ball that constantly, that is just skill.  if you pickin on barry, where was everybody at when Mguire and Sosa was "savin" baseball.  even after that muthafucka wouldnt comment after asked if he ever took steriods, everybody left him of the hook.  its too bad, the whole sport of baseball is just sad.

thats why these athletes will never be legends such as bambino cuz back in the 20's players didn't take steroids they were smoking cigars on the field and hitting 60 home run.

that era doesnt count either though, nor does all the seasons black players werent allowed to play.

anyway you look at it, baseball has a sad history, though.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

WC Iz Active

^^YuP!!!  Willie Mays >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Babe Ruth

Babe was dominating but his era wasnt even clsoe to as challenging as Mays era, Ruth played with only whites, what a fuckin joke.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
^^YuP!!!  Willie Mays >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Babe Ruth

Babe was dominating but his era wasnt even clsoe to as challenging as Mays era, Ruth played with only whites, what a fuckin joke.

ehhhfuckinzackly.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!