Author Topic: Brand New West Coast Mag Set 2 Drop , DJ Quik Excl  (Read 98 times)

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Brand New West Coast Mag Set 2 Drop , DJ Quik Excl
« on: August 21, 2001, 09:29:37 AM »
Supp Ya'll this is Soopafly here just to let ya'll know about the a new hip hop magazine i been workin with the past few months thats why no updates on dpgc2000.net . Anywayz the magazine is called Rime magazine and its goal is to put it down for the Right Side the tight side thats rite the wesside , since some other outlets are on the east coasts dick , first issue features DJ Quik on the cover , and features Crooked I , Bad Azz, Mr Short Khop MAG and a whole lot more in the first issue , if ya'll are interested n seein the cover or can't find it in ya area email me , anywayz West Up and get ready 4 a westcoast alternative to The Source ! peace my email is dasoopafly1@hotmail.com  ;D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Brand New West Coast Mag Set 2 Drop , DJ Quik
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2001, 09:32:35 AM »
Juss wanted to make a small correction small typo in the last update i said mag was also featured in the magazine lol i meant to say westcoast artist AMG also for the international peeps Peep's who are unfortunate enough not to find it in there areas , email i may look into selling them online remember Rime is your only westcoast orientated magazine dealing with out own artists , producers , dj's etc , so if you want the Bessyde getting it's proper exxposure get behind this tell ya friends , brothers, sistas aunts , playas , pimps n gangstas coz the west coast artists are getting behind it we just need ya'll to do the same , and wait til u c the second issue Oh Boy ! anywayz whoever wants to see the first issue cover reply and ill mail it to ya'll peace Keep It Gangsta ya'll !  ;)

Murrow

Re: Brand New West Coast Mag Set 2 Drop , DJ Quik
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2001, 11:05:55 AM »
Will I be able to buy the magazine over here on the East Coast just like I could go buy The Source?  How much is it?