Author Topic: 3 BEST groups of ALL time  (Read 466 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: 3 BEST groups of ALL time
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2001, 08:40:32 AM »
First of all I know every single one of those groups and heard them on CD or Vynil except tha ultramagnetic mcs, Ive heard of em but have never listened 2 them. And yur like they're better cause they produced kool keith, wat tha fuck does dat got anythin 2 do wit anythin, I thought we're talkin about some of tha best in HIP HOP as a whole here.

Anywayz do u mean 2 tell me groups like ultramagnetic mcs, The firm, Cl smooth an pete Rock, Def squad, Terror Squad, the pharycle, the roots.......etc etc, had more historical, influential and had more impact in hip hop than Bone, man if u believe dat then yur just kidding yurself and trying 2 disagree wit me everytime.

Also u said Outkast HELPED put the south on map, then u said geto boys HELPED puttin the south on the map, etc etc, but what ur forgettin iz bone PUT tha midwest on tha map with no help.

Finally, u said tribe called quest put jazz/rap together, dats true, but wat yur forgettin is bone put contemporary music and rap together. I dunno if u dont know wat contemporary is, but dats wat they did and went unrealized wit people dat dunno much about hip hop. And dont come up wit no bullshit cause u know bone belongs in dat list buddy.  

Ah BTW I aint got nothin against Outkast WCV, as u can see I put em as my second favorite on tha first post, I waz just usin them 2 try 2 prove somethin 2 Mr. Doggy Dogg over there.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2001, 10:57:33 AM »

First of all I know every single one of those groups and heard them on CD or Vynil except tha ultramagnetic mcs, Ive heard of em but have never listened 2 them. And yur like they're better cause they produced kool keith, wat tha fuck does dat got anythin 2 do wit anythin, I thought we're talkin about some of tha best in HIP HOP as a whole here.

Anywayz do u mean 2 tell me groups like ultramagnetic mcs, The firm, Cl smooth an pete Rock, Def squad, Terror Squad, the pharycle, the roots.......etc etc, had more historical, influential and had more impact in hip hop than Bone, man if u believe dat then yur just kidding yurself and trying 2 disagree wit me everytime.

Also u said Outkast HELPED put the south on map, then u said geto boys HELPED puttin the south on the map, etc etc, but what ur forgettin iz bone PUT tha midwest on tha map with no help.

Finally, u said tribe called quest put jazz/rap together, dats true, but wat yur forgettin is bone put contemporary music and rap together. I dunno if u dont know wat contemporary is, but dats wat they did and went unrealized wit people dat dunno much about hip hop. And dont come up wit no bullshit cause u know bone belongs in dat list buddy.  

Ah BTW I aint got nothin against Outkast WCV, as u can see I put em as my second favorite on tha first post, I waz just usin them 2 try 2 prove somethin 2 Mr. Doggy Dogg over there.

first of all the ultramagentic put out 3 straight classic lp's that are recognized by every true hip hop fan your fooling yourself if you think bone is better than them and  teeny bopper rap fan if you don't at least know of kool keith....

and yes the roots are more historicle than bone thugs they made it ok for a rap group to be a band also and not limit it'self to just synthed beats and drum machines instead was a live band

and yes the pharcyde molded another style in the west an alternative to gangsta rap, and dropped classic albums

and if you don't know about cl smooth and peterock i feel sorry for you becuase peterock shits all over anything dj u neek has ever done

and i never said def squad and terror squad were better than bone your putting words in my mouth now

ummmm i think outkast and the geto boys putting the south on the map is bigger acomplishment seeing as the southern rap seen is huge a fuck, and the midwest only consists of like only 3 big acts in it's whole exisitance,  you're wrong bone DID have help...from eazy e

ummmm bone thugs didn't even invent their whole style dude like twista were using the whole fast rapping style before bone, people like domino and kokane were doing that whole vocalizing/rapping thing before bone, three six mafia were doing horror rap in the underground waaaaay before bone dropped faces of death, and even if bone reaally did create their little style Tribe's jazz rap thing is more influential seeing as the whole east coast scene is up on that and the east coast has the biggest rap scene in the world and the only peeps who use bone's style is....welp bone

and no bone does not deserve to be on that list bone stoped being a good or ok group when they dropped art of war....PERIOD!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2001, 10:59:01 AM »
and seeing as you keep making yourself look stupid by talking on groups you never even heard of or listened to i'm going to lock this topic becuase you obviously have no knowledge of rap outside of the 6 cd's you own
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09