Author Topic: **Download** Mr. Capone-E - Summertime Anthem  (Read 902 times)

no1wammy

Re: **Download** Mr. Capone-E - Summertime Anthem
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2007, 03:48:09 PM »
--deleted--
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 03:33:40 PM by Ese Torsido »

FLACO220

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Wut Up Tho'!!
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2007, 05:26:14 PM »
this guy just jocked lil rob's summer night track........(WACK)
Dude...did you know that the man who produced "Summer Nights" is the same man who produced "Summer Anthem" so who jacked who?...Exactly...Fingazz produced both tracks homie.
WestCoast 4 Life!!

The_Offence

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2007, 07:36:23 PM »
Dude...did you know that the man who produced "Summer Nights" is the same man who produced "Summer Anthem" so who jacked who?...Exactly...Fingazz produced both tracks homie.
yea but capone is trying sound like lil rob and somebody really need to tell fingazz stop over using that sample that goes yeaaa over and over i heard that shit on 3 track's already summer night,some track he did for roscoe and one by that criminal guy now this one

FLACO220

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Wut Up Tho'!!
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2007, 08:24:14 PM »
yea but capone is trying sound like lil rob and somebody really need to tell fingazz stop over using that sample that goes yeaaa over and over i heard that shit on 3 track's already summer night,some track he did for roscoe and one by that criminal guy now this one
Is that right? I know what you mean tho'...i does kinda sound alot like Lil' Rob's "Summer Nights"...Lil'Robs jam is better IMO...anyways...So Fingazz did a track for Roscoe? Which one was that? "Summertime Again"?
WestCoast 4 Life!!

Dj.Thirrzty

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Dj.Thirrzty - BigHouse Records'Artist/FutureStarDJ
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2007, 02:32:48 AM »
yeah streetlite is a bunch of awesome producers mayne, fingaaz and lil'rob took that song to number 4, it was going up against the like's of greenday on battle of the beatz type radio shows. thanks for tha track.
DJ.THIRRZTY
OWNER:THIRRZTY BRAND ENT.
DJ: FUTURE STAR DJ'S
Arist: Big House Records
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DJTHIRRZTY
http://www.datpiff.com/DJthirrzty-Tastemaker-Tonite-DJs-Future-Star-D-mid15174.html

FLACO220

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Wut Up Tho'!!
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2007, 05:36:30 PM »
yeah streetlite is a bunch of awesome producers mayne, fingaaz and lil'rob took that song to number 4, it was going up against the like's of greenday on battle of the beatz type radio shows. thanks for tha track.
So Streelite is the label or what. You said #4? Where was this at? Anyways...your welcome. L8z!!
WestCoast 4 Life!!

no1wammy

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2007, 08:52:17 PM »
Streetlight is an independent record label. It is runned by Fingazz and features the Homeless Nation. Lunch, Diamonique, Big Steele, Dirty Birty and Dr. Stank are just some of the members I know of, off hand.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2007, 09:05:34 PM »
Tight ass track!!!

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2007, 10:58:57 AM »
Props, the song is tight as hell. I finally had a chance to hear it on the radio yesterday, the beat's real smooth. 8)