Author Topic: Arsenal has completed Eduardo da Silva signing  (Read 355 times)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Re: Arsenal has clompeted Eduardo da Silva signing
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2007, 10:35:22 PM »
Cheers for the interview K.Dub. I hope he does well, i really dont like Arsenal that much but i definetely appreciate the football they play. Arguably the best football playing team in the world. I just fuckin hated them when it was Ian Wright, Tony Adams, Martin Keown (I hate that man with a passion), Winterburn and Dixon etc...But now i really hope they finish higher than Chelsea, but below LIverpool.

The Maestro

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2007, 10:43:21 PM »
Cheers for the interview K.Dub. I hope he does well, i really dont like Arsenal that much but i definetely appreciate the football they play. Arguably the best football playing team in the world. I just fuckin hated them when it was Ian Wright, Tony Adams, Martin Keown (I hate that man with a passion), Winterburn and Dixon etc...But now i really hope they finish higher than Chelsea, but below LIverpool.

Why? I find that abit odd, I can understand Keown, but still - it's a lil strange..

kemizt

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2007, 04:53:31 AM »

My brother told me a story about martin keown. My bro was working at woolworths when he was about 16 and martin keown walked in. He noticed him and then heard another person shout "oh keown you donkey", Keown then quickly left the shop  ;D

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson