Author Topic: Gucci Mane Disses T.I. With Track Titled "What Kinda King, I Smell Pussy"  (Read 144 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Now when I first heard the allegations of Gucci Mane dissing T.I. I was kinda like "What the hell is Gucci doing." Lyrically Gucci doesn't want to mess with T.I. and I know for a fact that dissing T.I. will not get you any new fans so what is his motivation?

Check out the track we got and notice how he talks about him being at Birthday bash in Atlanta. Is this the beginning of something big or will T.I. defuse this before it starts?

Some of this needs to stop because I know and you know this is a publicity stunt but if you have some feedback on this let us know. I am thinking Gucci Mane wants T.I. to retaliate. This would be a lyrical massacre for T.I. Is this another case of Lil Flip?

We all know that T.I. Vs. T.I.P. was released this week and T.I.P. has had his fair share of publicity stunts leading up to this album but this is no stunt created by T.I.

Listen to the track here: http://www.yoraps.com/media1.php?subaction=showfull&id=1183987261&archive=&start_from=&ucat=13&

Source: www.yoraps.com
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
already posted
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"