Author Topic: P Diddy/Diddy/Whatever his name is this week  (Read 148 times)

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
P Diddy/Diddy/Whatever his name is this week
« on: July 06, 2007, 07:48:40 AM »
After a diner where he launched his latest perfume, the rapper P.Diddy made the announcement to the guests that he is thinking seriously to buy a Formula 1 team.This announce was made after he spent almost all evening talking with the big surprise of the season, the British Lewis Hamilton.

The dinner was at Fifty on St James’s Street. According to the restaurant’s PR, it cost £150,000, with £100,000 spent on champagne alone.

Of course, if he plans to buy a team let’s hope he knows that the cars must not be pimped, in the hip-hop style, with 22? rims and other “bling bling”. hey maybe we'll see drivers wearing some iced out grillz, sweeeeet.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All I have to say is: BWAHAHAHAHAH

Wonder which team he is looking at... A couple years ago Nelly used to half own a NASCAR truck team  he got out of the 15 team because he was spending money as an owner the turned out that he was spending money as a sponsor. (the 15 team could/can never seem to get a solid sponsor for some reason) like it does now

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: P Diddy/Diddy/Whatever his name is this week
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 10:50:49 AM »
diddy aint rich enough

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007, 03:45:16 AM »
Never going to happen, but would be pretty amusing if it did.

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2007, 12:08:31 PM »
i know only team i can see him buying or buying into is Spyker Ferrari.. they suck or maybe even Super Best Friends.. Sato needs some more money

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2007, 02:41:39 AM »
Spyker won't happen, they seem to be in for the long term, same for Super Aguri. I get the feeling that Toyota may pull out in a couple of years, they are already getting beaten by Williams using the same engine and if that continues I can't see they can justify continuing to throw millions at the operation every year, just to once again end up in the midfield.

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2007, 02:33:28 PM »
yea thats true. But then there is Honda. They went to britan with last years cars.. They are really a mess and Jenson Button is threating at leaving now. I dont see diddy doing this but if he did. I think it would be Toyota like you said Spyker or Honda.. Spyker just fired Albers.. So who do you think fills that seat? Id like to see Timo Glock in it

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2007, 03:39:18 AM »
Looks like being Christian Klein or possibly one of their test drivers. I think it is basically who can bring in a regular sponsership income, as that is why they got rid of Albers. Well, that and him driving away from the pits with the fuel pump still attached  ;D