Author Topic: Some FUCKED UP Shit MASTER P DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 236 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Some FUCKED UP Shit MASTER P DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2001, 08:47:51 AM »
i remember that i was like whoa how comes they all reporting bout that song on comercial sites. if it was because of that song i don't think it was dre unless he produced it cos the song is snoop n kokane, but it was only in real audio so i don't see the big deal, if it were dre he may of seen other songs he didn't want there like 'the way i be pimpin' which i remember being there, maybe 2real will explain it all i dunno.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2001, 12:06:29 PM »
that sux about master p shutting down a site AND suing a guy.. its lik c'mon. hes got tons of money.. he wont even need any of it at all.

Alex_Wreck

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Wreccless Beats
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2001, 01:16:52 PM »
Soldierfamily released an album sampler (Krazy - Breather Life)... this riled up some people at Krazy's label "Ruff Era Records"... Ruff Era took legal action against Soldierfamily because they though that was the official NoLimit site (IT WAS THAT PRO-NL). Somehow NoLimit got involved in the lawsuit too. i'm sure the case will be dropped when they find out it's some kid running a fan site, who has no big money at all.

I dont think it's anything new that Master P is ONE CROOKED asshole. For example, Beats By The Pound (wack or not) got P RICH in 1998, producing everything for the label which mostly went gold and Plat. P grossly under paid them.

Not to mention P horribly-under-promoted my favorite artist ever MAC... virtually NO ONE has ever heard of this guy. He really is one of the best in the country, but his album WORLD WAR III has barely scraped 120,000 copies. It aint helping now that he's in jail. Horrible