Author Topic: What a fucking week  (Read 288 times)

herpes

What a fucking week
« on: July 07, 2007, 10:06:35 PM »
Talk about crazy.... ight my 18 year old cousin graduated high school so he had a party.  Long story short another cousin of mines was there.  Who is a complete piece of shit and puts the family down 24/7.  Well she said she wasnt going to drink.  Needless to say someone gave her 2 shots.  She got bombed.  She walking around punching people in the balls trying to start fights with the other girls there for no reason like my brothers GF.  She tried throwing a chair through my cousins new 40" HDTV.  And putting down the family every sentence.  Talking about what white trash we are this that and the other.  Bottom line we gave her chance after chance to be one of us and she treats us like shit.  And this isnt the first time she has done this.  So when she passed out we went to town on her.  We drew all over her and this that and the other.  So then someone says teabag her.  So I told my brothers best friend i'll give you 20 bucks to teabag, so he did it lol.  I know what your thinking, what kind of cousin does that.  Trust me, if you were there you would've done the same thing.  And if it was at a random party she would of gotten her ass kicked and raped.  But back to the story, my brothers best friend teabagged her and someone took a pic.  Well the next day, the kid that teabagged her made that pic his default pic on his myspace lol.  So she found out somehow and there was a huge blow out this that and the other.  So my uncle was going to press charges on everyone.  We had a huge family meeting this that and the other.  He had no case tho.  The balls never touched her face.  In the pic you cant see his face at all.  And my cousins face is in the rug so you cant make her out.  Plus we had her for assault if it happened.  And we could've gotten him fired from his job.  Then comes the 4th of July.  So on top of my uncle talking about pressing charges I had the 4th of July.  So this time we got like a like $2000 worth of fireworks.  So at about 11:45 pm where blowing off 4" motors.  So blasting off one after another.  The very last one, the cops show up.  I though for sure I was getting locked up, I dont know how but some how I talked my way out of it, without given up where the rest of our fireworks were and not giving up where were partying.  I was shitting a fucking brick and my other cousin got dead quiet.  But that worked out lol.  So the next day we have this huge family meeting about the tea bag scandal.  So im thinking my uncles pressing charges.  So after that Im home and we get a phone call from my cousin that just had graduated high school asking my dad have they heard from his dad.  So about a hour later, my dad gets a call that they found my uncle his brother dead from huffing glue.  This is a different uncle, this is my transgender uncle becoming my aunt not my uncle that was going to press charges.  So for the past week ive been on about 3-4 hours of sleep a night.  Driving back and forth on no sleep.  Ive put about 800 miles on my car this week alone.  Christ, I need a fuckin vacation lol.

rik

Re: What a fucking week
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 10:16:06 PM »
wow

The Watcher

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 12:07:40 AM »
teabagging your cousin eh, i wish someone would do that to a few of my cousins

too bad i never thought of that, guess someone has a family just as fucked up as mine

welcome, brother
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 12:33:53 AM »
teabagging your cousin eh, i wish someone would do that to a few of my cousins

too bad i never thought of that, guess someone has a family just as fucked up as mine

welcome, brother

I could go on and on about my family. Shit's fucked up. I gotta deal with shit I'm sure no one even has dream of on here.

I feel for ya Fits. Sounds like you made a clean getaway though. Props on that shit.

We Fly High

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2007, 01:27:20 AM »
ahah damn.

teabagging, and also a transgendered uncle, RIP.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2007, 07:36:27 AM »
Damn, nigga. :o That's alotta shit.

R.I.P. to your uncle for sure and I won't individually comment on the rest.

Crazy.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2007, 02:59:57 PM »
Fuckin' a. That chick should not be able to press charges for a fuckin' teabag incident if she was assaulting people.

Violence is way worse than a non-rape sexual offense. America just has hang ups about sex; I hope you get away clean sounds like some bullshit.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2007, 03:41:46 PM »
i'll nut on her for 2 dollars.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2007, 04:59:21 PM »
 :o gam one crazy week man. Lmao at teabagging your cousin sounds like the bitch deserved it

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2007, 05:45:07 PM »
Talk about white trash

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2007, 12:56:05 PM »
Talk about white trash

LMAO, seriously...Sounds like Tommy finally found himself some excitement.

Lunatic

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2007, 10:12:07 PM »
i'll nut on her for 2 dollars.

LMFAOOOOOOOOO
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com