Author Topic: Do you guys know anyone like this?  (Read 235 times)

StevenQBosell

Do you guys know anyone like this?
« on: July 10, 2007, 11:59:02 AM »
So last night my wife called me and said she was inviting a co worker from work. He one of the few people at her job who tokes, so at first it was just weed banter.

Besides the fact that he's all into emo, leather, painted fingernails, studded leather vest goth rings and all that shit, he's got the CRAZIET Asian eyes I've ever seen in my life (and I've been around A LOT of Asians growing up)

He always has that look on his face like he just "snapped," his eyes kinda give me the creeps.

But that's not the problem... I can tolerate people different from me, so that's no the issue. He's just a funny sight.

But my problem is that this dude JUST TALKS AND TALKS AND TALKS, then talks some more.

He's not even interested in having a conversation, he just wants to hear his voice, and suck up all the air outt the Goddamn room...

One time we were listening to some of his Pink Floyd, I tried to say "Oh Nas samp..." then he cuts me off to opine on how "DUDE, YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS RIFF MAN IT'S AWESOME!!!"

It's like the dude was never taught that it's kinda rude to just cut someone off, mid sentance... and he does it to  my wife too, I said to her "What the fuck is that dudes problem" and she laughs like  "Oh that's just "Dave"

LOL as a matter of fact when he broke up with his girlfirned, he hung out with us for 3 hours talking about that bullshit... hmmm I wonder why that girl broke up with him? Maybe because she could never get a word in edge-wise!

The dude talks so much, I don't even smoke when he come over; the fucker completley blows my buzz.

My question: Do any of my Dubcc brethren know people who just wanna talk your head off, to the point where they don't even wanna conversation, just a monologe?

LOL and how do YOU deal with these pricks?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 12:03:00 PM by StevenQBosell »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Do you guys know anyone like this?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 12:15:44 PM »
LMAO, just let 'em kept talkin', try to ignore him. :P

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007, 07:50:11 PM »
Yea, I know more bitches like this than dudes...

Vinnie

• 'G'
  • not quite that fly.
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2007, 10:21:49 PM »
I have a coworker like this; it took me a week to break him, but I am the only one in the office that he does not monologue with. 

At first the only word that I could get in was "what," so I continually asked him to repeat himself three or four times, even when he was just greeting me.  If he cut me off then I just listened to the next sentence and waited for him to take a breath, then asked "what did you say right before (insert sentence)." Then I started making an outward effort to provide him with the incorrect reaction.  I tried to look apathetic when he told me a joke, and I would laugh when he complained or told me something personal.

It was/is sort of fun.

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2007, 10:37:51 PM »
I've got a good friend like that, I can't tolerate more than an hour at a time with this guy though. It's physically and mentally tiring on a serious level. He sounds exactly like that guy, you have to either get loud as fuck or talk quick as fuck to have any driving force on the conversation. I've always assumed it's some type of ADD.

people who just wanna talk your head off, to the point where they don't even wanna conversation, just a monologe?
lol that's the perfect way to describe it, just never-ending monologues about himself, weed and half-baked ideas.

Real Nigga

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2007, 02:40:51 AM »
So last night my wife called me and said she was inviting a co worker from work. He

My Condolences brotha.

BLACK ROYALTY

Throwback

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2007, 03:27:16 AM »
cos i'm listening
yeah-i'm tuning in!
cos what you say is really interesting (yeah!)
cos i'm tuning in
yeah-i'm zooming in!
cos when you talk i really do listen (honest!)

yeah, yeah, ok-ok, uhuh but, yeah yeah yeah

Paul

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2007, 07:38:22 AM »
id rather be around someone who speaks alot thn someone tht doesnt speak, i hate awkward situations
funkyfreshintheflesh

AndrE16686

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2007, 08:24:17 AM »
If you throw a party, those types of people are essential.

But yeah, 1 on 1 they can drown you wit their steez, this homie of mine was like that when he first started hanging out wit us, it was a battle to get a word in, you just gotta let your presence be felt in some way, drop a good joke, blow an amazing smoke ring, etc

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2007, 12:21:50 PM »
So last night my wife called me and said she was inviting a co worker from work. He

My Condolences brotha.

:laugh:

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2007, 12:51:20 PM »
u show'em who da don bossalini is   *smack*smack*

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

lazy_sunday

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2007, 01:03:16 PM »
can't say i know anyone quite like that...but i know some people with some of those qualities and its just creepy

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2007, 01:16:05 PM »
I usually just tell the person talking too much "I'll be right back", then I'll go into another room until they find someone else to talk to or they come and find me, in which case, I'd do it all over again. Most people get it by the third or fourth time.