Author Topic: Game ft Kanye West - "Wouldnt Get Far" [C-MIX] (Prod. Alchemist) {DONT SLEEP}  (Read 162 times)

Tha Crip

sorry bout it being clean but thats the only version of the acapella that came out...but i think this ALC beat is deadly....i needed to slap game on it....i woulda liked to have mixed 50 or someone from g unit over this hot beat but game fitted and sounded good on it...enjoy

http://www.zshare.net/audio/264252419397e0/
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 02:06:28 AM by Tha Crip »
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Real Nigga

• Lil Geezy
Honestly blood I think that with the original song already blowin up for being a party track its hard to go a beat like this for a remix, it's not really outdoing the first one at all, no bump to it.

BLACK ROYALTY

AnybodyKilla

Why do u keep posting "DONT SLEEP" on ur thread name hahaha. Matter fact imma pass out right now nigga!!!

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
sounds dope, whats the instrumental from??

Blu Lacez

sorry bout it being clean but thats the only version of the acapella that came out...but i think this ALC beat is deadly....i needed to slap game on it....i woulda liked to have mixed 50 or someone from g unit over this hot beat but game fitted and sounded good on it...enjoy

http://www.zshare.net/audio/264252419397e0/

^^
I'm not sure what you guys are sayin..I like it!!!
That alchmest instrumental, is Dope!!!!
Kinda makes me wanna go back and bump Alchmeist!!
Dude is seriously slept on!!!

Hey Crip, why did u choose this  Beat??
Sounds Dope!!

Blu!

Tha Crip

that alchemist beat is called Drama and was by Prodigy of mobb deep, i think that song was on the first Streetsweepers compilation Kay Slay put out....i picked it cuz it sounded good and thought game sounded good on it

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
that alchemist beat is called Drama and was by Prodigy of mobb deep, i think that song was on the first Streetsweepers compilation Kay Slay put out....i picked it cuz it sounded good and thought game sounded good on it

on the first Kay Slay album? i own that and that song aint onnit...

The Predator

Lets see...

Tha Crip

im not too sure where its from then.....the instrumental is the last track on the Streetsweepers vol. 1 instrumental cd tho