Author Topic: Kurupt DAZ DPG Last Of tha Pound: Do YOU Know when these tracks were recorded?  (Read 309 times)

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
Thanks for all the great Responses! :)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

MIAMI4LIFE

that album would've been crazy, I consider Streetz almost like a DPGC album since there are so many features on it but even though Kurupt kills it you can start to sense a bit of an inconsistency in his lyrics, not a big dropoff but a little

d-nice

that album would've been crazy, I consider Streetz almost like a DPGC album since there are so many features on it but even though Kurupt kills it you can start to sense a bit of an inconsistency in his lyrics, not a big dropoff but a little

I could sense it big time on Kuruption, but he made a nice comeback with Tha Streetz. That album is like a blueprint for almost any member in the DPGC in how it should flow and sound like IMO.

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!

Don't Stop            
I prefer the original with 2pac,
2pac is much much much > Nas

What the People Say

In this track Kurupt says he just had a daughter named Morgan.
Does anybody know what year she was born?               

My FAVORITE tracks from this album are:

8. Jakkmove  (w/the outlawz) 
the DPG and all the outlawz come with major heat on this shit.
Some True Gangsta Shit!
Napolian KILLS it!

9. We R Them Dogg Pound Gangstaz  
Classic DAZ and Kurupt 10/10
This shit is so Dope.

10. Started   
I Love this Fuckin Track.
Kurupt also used these lyrics on "Run and Duck", "10 till midnight"(that dpg 2002 track), and at least one other song. 

Does anybody out there want to try to "date" all 10 tracks from Last Of tha Pound ?

« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 08:35:33 PM by GM Recordz »

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!