Author Topic: The Wire = The Best Show On T.V.  (Read 3108 times)

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Wire = The Best Show On T.V.
« Reply #120 on: October 01, 2007, 03:43:09 PM »
Just started watching the first series (yeah I know I'm fucking late). I think I'm hooked already.

Just finished watching the the 4th season yesterday. I can't believe Bodie got took out, leaves only one member from the Barksdale crew from the first season left on the street I think (Poot).

there is still that dude who is now hangin with Prop joe... use to be Avons muscle...

Slim Charles? I think he first appeared in season 3.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #121 on: October 01, 2007, 04:27:25 PM »
Just started watching the first series (yeah I know I'm fucking late). I think I'm hooked already.

Just finished watching the the 4th season yesterday. I can't believe Bodie got took out, leaves only one member from the Barksdale crew from the first season left on the street I think (Poot).

there is still that dude who is now hangin with Prop joe... use to be Avons muscle...

yeh that dude.

props for the creator of this thread... i watched all four season... i thought season 1 n 3 are best.. followed by 4 then 2. my favorite show... follwed by sopranos

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #122 on: October 01, 2007, 05:26:08 PM »

yeh that dude.

props for the creator of this thread... i watched all four season... i thought season 1 n 3 are best.. followed by 4 then 2. my favorite show... follwed by sopranos

You're welcome.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #123 on: October 03, 2007, 08:43:23 AM »
just watched the fist two eopisodes of season 3 , so far early on it aint dissapointed.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Elano

« Reply #124 on: October 03, 2007, 09:30:38 PM »
Somebody got a link to see the "intro" of the first season ?
For "intro" i mean the score before the start of every episode,i've tried on youtube but i haven't find a damn thing

up

Okka

« Reply #125 on: April 23, 2008, 09:15:09 AM »
Just started to watch season 4, watchin "Home Rooms" right now (episode 3), all episodes been real good so far.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 10:39:04 AM by Okka »

Okka

« Reply #126 on: May 04, 2008, 11:49:26 AM »
Finished season 4, great season once again, it's fucked up that Bodie died though.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #127 on: May 05, 2008, 10:20:36 AM »
^ Yeah....That was my favorite character. He went out like a soldier, though.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #128 on: May 05, 2008, 03:32:29 PM »
Bodie went out fighting...pretty sick fighting scene

Thats whats crazy about this series...you kind of feel sorry for him...but then agian, you gotta remember he killed wallace. he aint no saint.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #129 on: May 05, 2008, 05:36:21 PM »

Thats whats crazy about this series...you kind of feel sorry for him...but then agian, you gotta remember he killed wallace. he aint no saint.
wallace was a bitch and didnt to get got........nigga was waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy tooooooooooooo soooooooooooffftttttttttt

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #130 on: May 07, 2008, 10:42:01 AM »

wallace was a bitch and didnt to get got........nigga was waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy tooooooooooooo soooooooooooffftttttttttt

and omars got a soft asshole...whats your point?

wcsoldier

« Reply #131 on: May 07, 2008, 12:29:20 PM »
too bad David Simon kinda choked the last season .. Season 5 is a little dissapointing ..

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #132 on: May 07, 2008, 12:35:53 PM »

this is why eye cant stand you white people............what the fuck you mean what is my point.................. the nigga wallace was soft............therefore the game was going to eat him up anyway period!!!! you dumb ass with your lame gay ass reply

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #133 on: May 07, 2008, 08:43:03 PM »

this is why eye cant stand you white people............what the fuck you mean what is my point.................. the nigga wallace was soft............therefore the game was going to eat him up anyway period!!!! you dumb ass with your lame gay ass reply

wait, whos white?

"fuck your dumb ass with you lame gay ass reply"

Coming from a guy who has Omar as his avy.