Author Topic: Smoked with Dirty Left again, asked him more about music people this time  (Read 216 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Not saying his thoughts on this stuff are important at all as he's just the brother of one of many artists we like, but he's a cool cat and I was interested in his thoughts, stories and DPG related tidbits. Much of this is probably already known. This is just shit that stuck out to me in my convo with him.

-In reponse to me saying the 213 album should have had more Warren beats, he said Warren is an 'elementary,basic' producer and that Dre helped him a grip on R..GFE.

-When I asked about George Clinton, he said he freebases crack-cocaine in the studio, does not smoke weed, and is usually relegated to the back of studio facilities because of his crack habit.

-Kokane really does have a coke problem.

-When I talked about how much I liked Kurupt, he was like "Fell off. Long ago" I had to hold back from crackin' up.

-Apparently Nate,Butch and Lil 1/2 dead are cousins (I knew about Nate/Butch but not half dead) and that Nate and 1/2 dead don't get along/have never and will never collaborate.

-Nate recently (in his singles hook boom of 1999 to now) moved to a fly spot in Laguna Hills.

-Suga Free: coke-head too.

-Bigg Pimpin' Delemond is no longer livin' in Venice beach but is probably in a sickbed of some kind due to intense alcohol and tobacco abuse.

-Snoop doesn't fuck with Crooked cause he dissed him while on the Row. Period.

-Snoop gets back from Europe Monday. He's on 3 year probation at the moment so is partying on the low like a motherfucker.

I brought a friend over to his spot this time when we smoked and my friend was cracking up at the family portraits because the whole fam looked normally dressed up in the photos except Snoop who was all lavishly pimped out with scarves, hats, big coats etc.

He is a cool cat, he sounded down to schedule snoop at rosarito just at my suggestion and shit. we'll see, I'd love to see snoop down there.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Good lookin' on the info, man...I disagree with him about Warren as a producer though...PeACe

StevenQBosell

-In reponse to me saying the 213 album should have had more Warren beats, he said Warren is an 'elementary,basic' producer and that Dre helped him a grip on R..GFE.

-When I asked about George Clinton, he said he freebases crack-cocaine in the studio, does not smoke weed, and is usually relegated to the back of studio facilities because of his crack habit.

-When I talked about how much I liked Kurupt, he was like "Fell off. Long ago" I had to hold back from crackin' up.

-Apparently Nate,Butch and Lil 1/2 dead are cousins (I knew about Nate/Butch but not half dead) and that Nate and 1/2 dead don't get along/have never and will never collaborate.

-Nate recently (in his singles hook boom of 1999 to now) moved to a fly spot in Laguna Hills.

-Bigg Pimpin' Delemond is no longer livin' in Venice beach but is probably in a sickbed of some kind due to intense alcohol and tobacco abuse.

-Snoop gets back from Europe Monday. He's on 3 year probation at the moment so is partying on the low like a motherfucker.

I brought a friend over to his spot this time when we smoked and my friend was cracking up at the family portraits because the whole fam looked normally dressed up in the photos except Snoop who was all lavishly pimped out with scarves, hats, big coats etc.

He is a cool cat, he sounded down to schedule snoop at rosarito just at my suggestion and shit. we'll see, I'd love to see snoop down there.

-T

Good insider info Tan, I'm really sorry to hear about Big Pimpin

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Good lookin' on the info, man...I disagree with him about Warren as a producer though...PeACe

I disagree as well, I told him that I thought Warren was dope as fuck and he said that warren got to pick the beats out too. I said I didn't mind the beats that were on there, I just would like some warren too. He called him just a ''DJ', I was like 'wha???'

did you see my first dirty left post? I didn't remember getting a response from you in the last one.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

-T

Good insider info Tan, I'm really sorry to hear about Big Pimpin

I agree. Everyone that knows he is, knows he's dope as fuck.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Sparegeez

What did Crooked I say about Snoop?

hey hey hey hey smoke weed everyday

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • rip bad news brown!!!
cocaine is a hell of a drug.. :-\

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I disagree as well, I told him that I thought Warren was dope as fuck and he said that warren got to pick the beats out too. I said I didn't mind the beats that were on there, I just would like some warren too. He called him just a ''DJ', I was like 'wha???'

did you see my first dirty left post? I didn't remember getting a response from you in the last one.

-T

Funny that he would say that, despite the fact that Warren self-produced all his albums, which were all fire...Lots of people are related to dudes heavy in the game. Doesn't mean that their word is credible, it could be just their opinion...PeACe

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

-T

Funny that he would say that, despite the fact that Warren self-produced all his albums, which were all fire...Lots of people are related to dudes heavy in the game. Doesn't mean that their word is credible, it could be just their opinion...PeACe

I was just sayin his thoughts in response to topics I brought up; thought it'd be interesting.

Honestly frisconinjas, most people that have done the research claim Crooked only dissed snoop once snoop dropp'd 'pimp slapp'd' but I recall the late 90s when crooked was on the row and though he didn't per se diss snoop he was heavily on albums that had skits dissing the Pound and shit like that, shit like the album that had 'fuck dre' (chronic 2000?) and dogg pound 2002 and shit like that, so I think it's a hatchet that'll never be buried. which is a shame, cause it hinders the west uniting. that's how it came up, Left was saying people on the west don't push and promote and help each other out and that's what snoop's trying to do. and i was like "Right, like with the west coast conference in 05 and all but what I don't get is why he doesn't fuck with Crooked. That's a strong talent from LBC that's down with everyone from spider loc to game to ras kass to bishop etc. so if him and snoop hooked up it would or at least could do alot of unificatory good' and he was like 'well crooked was on the row and they was dissin' him, so snoop's never gonna give those dudes a chance. Period.'

shame, to me that's exactly why snoop isn't really legitimate in asking 'well why is it like this out west?" cause damn man, even another crip affiliated black rapper from Long Beach is too different from you in your eyes for you to squash a beef.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
I thought Nate & half dead were in the same song with snoop on some chucch mixtape

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I thought Nate & half dead were in the same song with snoop on some chucch mixtape

i'd like to hear that.

I wouldn't be surprised, Left knows alot about the DP's social workings of course, but I noticed in my talking with him that I know more about actual DP discography than he does.It was really funny, every few minutes he'd be like "Damn, you've done your research."

-T

westcoastavengers.com

acgrundy

snoop, Nate, Lil half dead - LBC'N it up

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
snoop, Nate, Lil half dead - LBC'N it up
Damn I forgot all about that track & it was TIIGGHHTTT!!! Got it on a mixtape or two around here, but would anyone happen to have the full cdq that they could up for us? Props!