Author Topic: Barry Bonds 3 for 27 in july  (Read 634 times)

rik

Re: Barry Bonds 3 for 27 in july
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2007, 11:08:42 PM »
He's almost 43 and he still leads the mlb in ops lol.  and LOL at bum ass dodger fans mentioning roids when Adrian beltre used to be on your wack ass team.
Bonds - one of the 2 or 3 greatest players ever, end of fuckin discussion. get off his dick

There is no evidence or implications that Beltre was on steroids. And you said it yourself USED to be on our team.
there is no evidence that Bonds ever tooked steroids either.

How bout the fact that he admitted it?

WC Iz Active

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2007, 11:10:23 PM »
He's almost 43 and he still leads the mlb in ops lol.  and LOL at bum ass dodger fans mentioning roids when Adrian beltre used to be on your wack ass team.
Bonds - one of the 2 or 3 greatest players ever, end of fuckin discussion. get off his dick

There is no evidence or implications that Beltre was on steroids. And you said it yourself USED to be on our team.

How bout the fact that he admitted it?

umm he never did.  he said 1 time he rubbed a cream on his leg that his trainer gave, him, never did he admit using steroids.  and maybe he "cheated" like everyone else did for a couple years, SO WHAT.  You cant take steroids for a couple of years and do what he has done over 20 years lol, he's always been the best.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2007, 11:11:06 PM »
barry bonds admitted to using the cream. he also admitted that he took some pills that were found in someone else's locker room. shawn dunston my fuckin neighbor told me himself that bonds was on it. it is a fact that barry took steroids
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

WC Iz Active

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2007, 11:12:02 PM »
barry bonds admitted to using the cream. he also admitted that he took some pills that were found in someone else's locker room. shawn dunston my fuckin neighbor told me himself that bonds was on it. it is a fact that barry took steroids

no its not a fact.  its all a bunch of he say she say stuff from pathetic people that have nothing esle better to do then ride Bonds dick

rik

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2007, 11:12:58 PM »
C'mon Spice, you know god damn well that he took steroids.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2007, 11:14:00 PM »
so shawn dunston is not a credible source?

WC Iz Active

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2007, 11:15:19 PM »
so shawn dunston is not a credible source?

i never heard him say anything about bonds and steroids.  and he was always one of bonds best friends on the team so I really doubt he ever said anything

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2007, 11:18:14 PM »

There is also no evidence of Camron being a good rapper.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2007, 11:18:40 PM »
hes my fuckin neigboor i play catch and shit wit his sun. ive actually driven the black cl 600 that bonds gave dunston after he broke the single season record. story is during the all star break they made a bet that bonds would break the record. dunston won bonds bought him the car.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2007, 11:21:50 PM »
hes my fuckin neigboor i play catch and shit wit his sun. ive actually driven the black cl 600 that bonds gave dunston after he broke the single season record. story is during the all star break they made a bet that bonds would break the record. dunston won bonds bought him the car.

i know about the bet lol.  fact is dunston has no idea what bonds has done or what he hasnt done and niether do you.  he hasnt been proved of anything

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2007, 11:26:28 PM »
dunston's hella fuckin tight he used to throw me tickets like once a week. dudes hella old school and IMO would know if bonds was on it.

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2007, 11:33:10 PM »
didn't bonds go from a size 10 shoe to a 13 over the years??

WC Iz Active

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2007, 11:34:49 PM »
didn't bonds go from a size 10 shoe to a 13 over the years??
umm i dont know where you got that from lol.