Author Topic: The Falcons Are Kicking Themselves...  (Read 296 times)

Lunatic

The Falcons Are Kicking Themselves...
« on: July 27, 2007, 08:59:18 PM »
All those years with Vick shining, and they refused 2 get rid of there highly chased backup Schaub...and when they DO decide it's alright to get rid of him, they could use him more than ever :-\

If i'm them, I workout Culpepper
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Falcons Are Kicking Themselves...
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 09:06:25 PM »
All those years with Vick shining, and they refused 2 get rid of there highly chased backup Schaub...and when they DO decide it's alright to get rid of him, they could use him more than ever :-\

word,lol @ relying on Harrington

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 09:07:56 PM »

that bum is in atlanta now? lol damn..they're fucked

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2007, 09:10:45 PM »

lol,thats what im sayin...just goes to show how valuable a capable backup QB really is

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2007, 09:12:09 PM »

lol,thats what im sayin...just goes to show how valuable a capable backup QB really is

yup...that's why i'm so glad my titans got kerry collins ::)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2007, 09:18:51 PM »

lol.i can think of worse..He's played some solid games in his day just like my man Dilfer  8)

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2007, 09:31:46 PM »

lol.i can think of worse..He's played some solid games in his day just like my man Dilfer  8)

IN HIS DAY lol

i guess he didn't have a fair chance last year, he came in late, didn't have much time 2 learn the offence, but he was horrible in the games he played...that's why i liked the addition of tim rattay, adds some depth 8)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2007, 01:13:36 AM »

IN HIS DAY lol

i guess he didn't have a fair chance last year, he came in late, didn't have much time 2 learn the offence, but he was horrible in the games he played...that's why i liked the addition of tim rattay, adds some depth 8)
i like the fact y'all have Rattay too lol

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2007, 10:43:56 AM »

IN HIS DAY lol

lol i guess u think he's hot crap? won't be needing him with vy10 :P

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2007, 10:53:03 AM »

IN HIS DAY lol

Rattay didnt do shit for us so good luck with that lol... but like you said you got #10...hopefully he will stay healthy

Lunatic

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2007, 11:03:51 AM »

IN HIS DAY lol

Rattay didnt do shit for us so good luck with that lol... but like you said you got #10...hopefully he will stay healthy

Rattay sure is hell is no #1 QB, but I am glad to have him as a #3...that's the main difference, his spot on depth chart...he's not depended on, just adds some nice depth...Young is a beast, the best young QB in the NFL IMO, but staying healthy might be a problem

Yesterday during training camp, every player found a letter in there locker from Young thanking them for last season, and so-forth...this kid is a born leader

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2007, 11:06:17 AM »

IN HIS DAY lol

Rattay sure is hell is no #1 QB, but I am glad to have him as a #3...that's the main difference, his spot on depth chart...he's not depended on, just adds some nice depth...Young is a beast, the best young QB in the NFL IMO, but staying healthy might be a problem

Yesterday during training camp, every player found a letter in there locker from Young thanking them for last season, and so-forth...this kid is a born leader
word,i just wish the comparisons to Vick will stop ::)...obviously VY>Vick

Lunatic

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2007, 12:18:05 PM »

IN HIS DAY lol

word,i just wish the comparisons to Vick will stop ::)...obviously VY>Vick

Yea I completely agree...ofcourse I may be a bit biased since he's a titan, but i can't help it..i don't really follow NCAA, but i watched that rose bowl game (only because there were 3 big names in it, and titans had the 3rd pick) and from then on, i wanted young in a titans uniform

the guy won more games last year then vick did, in less starts...there's really no argument

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2007, 02:16:22 PM »

lmao kerry collins
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Sparegeez

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2007, 11:18:42 PM »
Vince Young is overrated....

But I'm not saying he's not going to become a great QB in the NFL, it's just that people give him way too much credit for last year. He didn't deserve ORTY, and the Madden cover. His stats are not that good.