Author Topic: espy awards  (Read 2156 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: espy awards
« Reply #105 on: July 22, 2007, 08:52:29 PM »
Kobe benefitted more having Shaq open up shots for him than shaq Benefited from having kobe 'open' up shots for him. lol

You're right, Kobe beneffited more by running plays for Shaq and spoon-feeding him, all while drawing double and sometimes triple teams...LOL. :grumpy:

you act like kobe is the the reason why he was able to score,lol. Shaq was leading teams and winning BEFORE kobe okay,lol.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #106 on: July 22, 2007, 09:19:50 PM »
how is he overrated?  Should he have one the NBA award?  Probably not

LMAO. Do you realize how ridiculous you sound? What did JASON KIDD say? It was not LeBron who beat them, it was the role players and rebounding. LEBRON SHOT 41% FG FOR THE PLAYOFFS THIS SEASON. Dude is being compared to Jordan, Magic, Kobe, etc...ROFL@him not being overrated.

1.  Everyone says your posts are ridiculous, while you are the only one who says shit about mine.

2.  Fine, Lebron shouldn't be compared to Jordan or Magic yet.  However, since Kobe hasn't led a team to anything (not even a series win yet), don't put his name next to Jordan's or Magic's.  Agreed?

1.Everyone says my "posts are ridiculous", yet it's only you and Jake agreeing in this topic...Ironic, isn't it, son?'

2.Skillwise, Kobe is up there with Magic and Jordan...Of course he has more to prove, but Kobe is much closer to Magic and Jordan than LeBron is to Kobe...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #107 on: July 22, 2007, 09:21:04 PM »
Kobe benefitted more having Shaq open up shots for him than shaq Benefited from having kobe 'open' up shots for him. lol

You're right, Kobe beneffited more by running plays for Shaq and spoon-feeding him, all while drawing double and sometimes triple teams...LOL. :grumpy:

you act like kobe is the the reason why he was able to score,lol. Shaq was leading teams and winning BEFORE kobe okay,lol.

Yea, we saw how much Shaq could win before Kobe *cough*schooled by Hakeem*cough*

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #108 on: July 22, 2007, 09:23:25 PM »
ohwow kobe bryant bricking wide open shots againts utah  is a better moment. lol. lol at least shaq led a team past the first round

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #109 on: July 22, 2007, 09:27:04 PM »
ohwow kobe bryant bricking wide open shots againts utah  is a better moment. lol. lol at least shaq led a team past the first round

Shaq without superstar guard paving the way=nothing.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: July 23, 2007, 03:42:41 AM »

Kobe without the great Shaquille O'Neal = no playoffs, 1st round exit, 1st round exit, demanding trade
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #111 on: July 23, 2007, 11:22:10 AM »

Kobe without the great Shaquille O'Neal = no playoffs, 1st round exit, 1st round exit, demanding trade

Shaquille without superstar=non-existant
Kobe without superstar=single-handedly wills team to playoffs

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: July 23, 2007, 01:01:16 PM »
lol@thinking shaq wouldnt have been able to push his team into the playoffs in his prime without a superstar
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #113 on: July 23, 2007, 02:30:01 PM »
lol@thinking shaq wouldnt have been able to push his team into the playoffs in his prime without a superstar

LOL@thinking Shaq would be able to run plays on his own. :-X

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #114 on: July 23, 2007, 03:26:09 PM »

lol you don't watch basketball

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #115 on: July 23, 2007, 03:40:59 PM »

lol you don't watch basketball

Lets see. You're Jacob, and I'm NIK. I think I watch basketball. :)

Shaq STILL can't run plays on his own.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #116 on: July 23, 2007, 05:16:39 PM »
i'll prove my points

shaq freeing up an open man
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QxRMn98hTJw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/QxRMn98hTJw</a>

then some more highlights of the big fella creating ,baking, and freeing up the open man....quit being a hater
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xzCVm4OXOS4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xzCVm4OXOS4</a>

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #117 on: July 23, 2007, 07:04:23 PM »
Point? Your second clip only proves my point. Watch as Wade draws two defenders, freeing up Shaq for the lob dunk...How many times have we seen that with Kobe? Your first clip showed how a SMALL FORWARD benefits off of Shaq's double team. LMAO. :grumpy:

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #118 on: July 23, 2007, 09:20:17 PM »
lol did you see any of the other plays,lol shaq's  block and run and dunk, shaq passing like his name was magic,lol , dude wade wasn't in all of those clips,lol.

nik=shaq hater

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #119 on: July 23, 2007, 10:09:33 PM »
lol did you see any of the other plays,lol shaq's  block and run and dunk, shaq passing like his name was magic,lol , dude wade wasn't in all of those clips,lol.

nik=shaq hater

Yea, Shaq would make a great point guard. Definitely Magic status.

Jacob=Shaq groupie. So much, that he turned on his team when Shaq did. :puke: