Author Topic: espy awards  (Read 2262 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: espy awards
« Reply #120 on: July 24, 2007, 03:44:06 PM »
lol did you see any of the other plays,lol shaq's  block and run and dunk, shaq passing like his name was magic,lol , dude wade wasn't in all of those clips,lol.

nik=shaq hater

Yea, Shaq would make a great point guard. Definitely Magic status.

Jacob=Shaq groupie. So much, that he turned on his team when Shaq did. :puke:

lol you said the same things about the lakers when kobe started acting up about a trade

you're being a hypocrit.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #121 on: July 24, 2007, 05:11:34 PM »
lol did you see any of the other plays,lol shaq's  block and run and dunk, shaq passing like his name was magic,lol , dude wade wasn't in all of those clips,lol.

nik=shaq hater

Yea, Shaq would make a great point guard. Definitely Magic status.

Jacob=Shaq groupie. So much, that he turned on his team when Shaq did. :puke:

lol you said the same things about the lakers when kobe started acting up about a trade

you're being a hypocrit.

Difference= Kobe is still a Laker, embraces the Laker legacy, and has nothing but love for the city...Shaq, the exact opposite.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #122 on: July 24, 2007, 09:49:34 PM »
lol that's cuz mitch cup-check hasn't fulfilled kobe's wish (which he STILL WANTS!!!) to be traded. remember the lakers didn't have to trade shaq. lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #123 on: July 24, 2007, 10:23:35 PM »
Kobe wants to play for a trustworthy organization and contending team. He is pushing Buss to try his hardest to achieve that. I can't hate on someone who demands perfection. Shaq's situation was completely different, he was demanding a kings ransom...PeACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #124 on: July 24, 2007, 11:28:05 PM »
LOL @ thinking Kobe isn't keeping the lakers hostage

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #125 on: July 25, 2007, 09:39:46 AM »
Kobe is an asshole for doing what he did and demanding a trade.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #126 on: July 25, 2007, 10:28:27 AM »
LOL @ thinking Kobe isn't keeping the lakers hostage

Hostage to improve the team, not hostage to get more money (ala Shaq)...No beef on my part.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #127 on: July 25, 2007, 10:31:52 AM »
but how are u gonna improve wit no trade chips and no money to sign free agents. my 4 words of wisdom to the lakers. Pay the luxury tax
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #128 on: July 25, 2007, 11:41:11 AM »
^^^Ummm, we already did that to sign Mihm...LOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #129 on: July 25, 2007, 11:41:31 AM »
Also, LMAO@"no trade chips". :-X

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #130 on: July 28, 2007, 07:31:08 PM »
Shaq was more important to the 3peat than Kobe.  It's evidenced by the fact that he had made the eastern finals in Orlando, and then won the championship again in Miami.

What did Penny do post-Shaq?  You think Wade will win another championship once Shaq is done?  He'll probably go the Kobe route 1 and done.

Shaq was the most dominant player of his era.  Any team that had him as their 5 in his prime was a top 3 team regardless.  He's had great guards no doubt, but he's the main reason those teams were successful.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #131 on: July 29, 2007, 10:12:36 AM »
Shaq was more important to the 3peat than Kobe.  It's evidenced by the fact that he had made the eastern finals in Orlando, and then won the championship again in Miami.

What did Penny do post-Shaq?  You think Wade will win another championship once Shaq is done?  He'll probably go the Kobe route 1 and done.

Shaq was the most dominant player of his era.  Any team that had him as their 5 in his prime was a top 3 team regardless.  He's had great guards no doubt, but he's the main reason those teams were successful.

Shaq was _NOT_ more important to the 3peat era, in fact, one can argue that Kobe played a more important role in the last 2 championships...Shaq took a stacked Orlando team to the finals, and got bitched by Hakeem. Wade, not Shaq, took a stacked Heat team to the finals and won as the worst championship team in basketball history, with Shaq acting as part of the supporting cast. The Heat LOST with Shaq in the lead role the previous year. LOL...Penny, post-Shaq, STILL took his team to the Eastern Semis...I truly think Shaq without an all-star guard paving the way and running the plays for him wouldn't even make the playoffs! If Shaq was a smarter guy, he'd barely be winding down his prime, still contending alongside Kobe and considered with the resume he dreamed of...Fact of the matter is, his "me first" attitude got him where he is today, and believe it or not, it's far from where he wants to be...PeACe
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 10:16:31 AM by Now_I_Know »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #132 on: July 29, 2007, 10:14:17 AM »

Shaq was _NOT_ more important to the 3peat era

That's where most people, including me, will stop reading.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #133 on: July 29, 2007, 10:18:26 AM »

Shaq was _NOT_ more important to the 3peat era

That's where most people, including me, will stop reading.

Cuz you're a close-minded dude who probably didn't even watch one game in the threepeat era...Then again, Dallas wasn't relavent back then and Dirk was still a fag.

Type "kobe was a captain" in a google search, boy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #134 on: July 29, 2007, 10:19:51 AM »
Now try "Kobe was just as important"