Author Topic: espy awards  (Read 2149 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: espy awards
« Reply #135 on: July 29, 2007, 10:21:13 AM »
Lol@you being the first one to cry when someone "can not debate rationally" and then go out of your way with silly insults, you're a douchebag
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #136 on: July 29, 2007, 10:22:22 AM »
^^Insults? You said you stopped reading there, when it's a perfectly normal opinion, moron...You, my friend, have not read your Laker books.

...And I know you want to. ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #137 on: July 29, 2007, 10:23:23 AM »
BTW, that was an example of you not being able to debate rationally...Think before you speak.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #138 on: July 29, 2007, 10:30:24 AM »
nigga I don't need to read no darn books, shaq was a plain freak of nature, he was so dominant and shitted on everybody so much that it wasn't even entertaining no more. kobe was good, but shaq+the role players the lakers had+an elite guard would've pulled off 3 titles in those 6 years as well. iverson and shaq? no doubt. mc grady and shaq? yup. hell, even vince and shaq. kobe was and is a helluva playa mayne but to say that shaq couldve been replaced with a good center in a way that kobe could have been replaced with a good guard is absurd. shaq in his prime was literally unstoppable. all you could do is foul him and hope he won't pull off an and1. I wanted Iverson and philly to win it all in 2001 but then that nigga shaq was just annoying. he was the type of player who was so dominant that I couldn't even appreciate it. like a 25 year-old playing in under-19 games. you know? fucking imbalanced.

BTW, that was an example of you not being able to debate rationally...Think before you speak.

Nigga you a hypocrite, you debate rationally as long as it is comfortable to you. you dont refrain from insulting people when it gets uncomfortable... just like every other fucker.
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #139 on: July 29, 2007, 10:40:27 AM »
nigga I don't need to read no darn books, shaq was a plain freak of nature, he was so dominant and shitted on everybody so much that it wasn't even entertaining no more. kobe was good, but shaq+the role players the lakers had+an elite guard would've pulled off 3 titles in those 6 years as well. iverson and shaq? no doubt. mc grady and shaq? yup. hell, even vince and shaq. kobe was and is a helluva playa mayne but to say that shaq couldve been replaced with a good center in a way that kobe could have been replaced with a good guard is absurd. shaq in his prime was literally unstoppable. all you could do is foul him and hope he won't pull off an and1. I wanted Iverson and philly to win it all in 2001 but then that nigga shaq was just annoying. he was the type of player who was so dominant that I couldn't even appreciate it. like a 25 year-old playing in under-19 games. you know? fucking imbalanced.

Nigga you a hypocrite, you debate rationally as long as it is comfortable to you. you dont refrain from insulting people when it gets uncomfortable... just like every other fucker.

LMAO...Dude, your thoughts are a JOKE, man. You're COMPLETELY disgracing Kobe's legacy and overplaying Shaq's. Sad, VERY sad... Vince? T-Mac? LMFAO!!!! 1 ring, MAYBE in the span of those 3 years...Are you forgetting all those clutch plays? Those buzzer beaters? Those 4th quarter takeovers? Kobe was inhumane...We BARELY won the ring in 2000 and '02, there was some FIERCE competition, and Kobe was a major, MAJOR factor in winning those rings...If you truly think you're not overrating Shaq by saying any all-star guard woulda THREEPEATED with him, then you're OUT OF IT. Shaq was amazing, no doubt, but so was Kobe...and if you ever read Phil Jackson's book, the one where he DISSED Kobe in, he himself said the duties were split about 50/50...But I guess I should just believe what some kid in Germany says, huh?...Be honest with me, what percentage of the games in the 3peat era did you actually watch?...I mean, seriously. Kobe coulda' just as easily won the Finals MVP in those last 2 championship seasons, so I think it's pretty damn gay that you "stopped reading" after I made that rational claim...PeACe
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 10:44:01 AM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #140 on: July 29, 2007, 10:42:06 AM »

Son, you started with the insults...When someone makes a rational claim, and you follow up by saying "I stopped reading there", that's an insult...And in this instance, it only made YOU look stupid, because NO ONE out there thinks Shaq woulda threepeated with Iverson, T-Mac, or VC...:grumpy:

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #141 on: July 29, 2007, 11:24:35 AM »
Not 3 in a row, but 3 titles. I don't mean to degrade Kobe... but Iverson used to be a helluva player... and the Lakers were so dominant at times that a player as good as Kobe wasn't even needed... they only lost 1 game in 2001

You never know, of course. But maybe another player like T-Mac or Iverson would have accepted Shaq's ego... created less beef... extended the dynsty... not demanded a trade 3 years after Shaq left ... etc

You call me a Kobe-hater, but you hate on Shaq, LeBron and Wade.
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #142 on: July 29, 2007, 11:31:12 AM »
Not 3 in a row, but 3 titles. I don't mean to degrade Kobe... but Iverson used to be a helluva player... and the Lakers were so dominant at times that a player as good as Kobe wasn't even needed... they only lost 1 game in 2001

You never know, of course. But maybe another player like T-Mac or Iverson would have accepted Shaq's ego... created less beef... extended the dynsty... not demanded a trade 3 years after Shaq left ... etc

You call me a Kobe-hater, but you hate on Shaq, LeBron and Wade.

Dude, believe me when I say, there would be no threepeat with no Kobe. Kobe was INTEGRAL, bro. that's why I question how much of the threepeat dynasty you even watched... Can you say if Shaq was replaced with Hakeem, Ewing, D-Rob in his prime, it'd be the same story?...Just about as much as you can say T-Mac, Vince Carter, and Iverson would be that same...As for 2001, that's probably the greatest team in NBA history. Swept the west and shoulda been a sweep in the finals too...Crazy shit. Wouldn't have been possible without Kobe...PeACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #143 on: July 29, 2007, 03:10:29 PM »
shaq=3 finals mvps trophies + the best performance from the last finals appearance by lakers

shaq>>>kobe threepeat lakers

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #144 on: July 30, 2007, 12:46:36 AM »
^^Shaq got those MVPs because he was the main option on the team and our offense ran through him, but one can easily argue that Kobe was just as important to the threepeat era, ESPECIALLY in the last 2 titles...There's a reason they were co-captains.