Author Topic: espy awards  (Read 2131 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: espy awards
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2007, 06:24:59 PM »
1 article.  doesn't really say he's overrated. okay you said more than one (plural) say lebron is overrated. let's see it. lol. even if you find another article there's more articles that say he's great as apposed to him being overrated. but good job, at least you're TRYING now to back up your claims. get a good source NIK,lets see it.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2007, 06:57:08 PM »
LOL, what the hell is your argument, Jake? LeBron is no better than he was a year ago, and you used to claim he was extremely overrated just a few months back. EVERYONE knows the media rides his nuts, don't be a schmuck. You know you feel bad for tryna put him on Kobe's level after one good game in the playoffs :-X...PeACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2007, 07:19:02 PM »
that's the thing NIK a few months ago i didn't think he had the gusto to lead his team, but he did. lebron is everybit as good as kobe....and if i'm wrong and he's not he's very close. lebron's edge...he rose to that level before kobe and he has better leadership skills. lebron is not overrated. you're just too in love with kobe.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2007, 07:25:58 PM »
Dude...WHat don't you fucking get? T-Mac woulda led those Cavs in the east. In fact, T-Mac probably woulda done a better job. LeBron is WAYYY overrated. His team can't even depend on him yet!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2007, 10:09:24 PM »
no he wouldn't , t mac has weaker leadership skills. better than kobe though

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2007, 10:15:29 PM »
no he wouldn't , t mac has weaker leadership skills. better than kobe though

:laugh:

You just love Shaq too much, Jake...T-Mac hasn't been out of the first round. LeBron James woulda' never made the playoffs as of now if he played in the west. Kobe>>>T-Mac>LeBron. :-*

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2007, 11:43:59 PM »
lmao@Nik's hate for Bronnie cause he gets more respect than Kobe
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

thisoneguy360

« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2007, 11:50:25 PM »
So how bout those Espy awards

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2007, 11:52:53 PM »

Lebron gets more respect? from who, the dicksuckin media and little German boys like you?

wcsoldier

« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2007, 12:07:30 AM »

Lebron James is overrated, y'all crazy if you don't admit it.. his offensive game is far to be impressive and it's not Game 5 against the Pistons that changed my mind ... plus the East is weaker than ever, the Cavs would had beaten like 2 teams out of 8 from the West in a seven games series.. Lebron is a physical Phenomenom but still has a lot to prove as a B-Ball player and yep he's overhyped , last year it was Wade , this year it was Lebron , who knows who it'll be next year.. don't forget the NBA is in search of new icons to market all around the world and Lebron is part of it.. last, have in mind that the current NBA is weak and 80% of the teams basically play no D .. then when you watch FIBA Basketball, in which teams actually D and the refs are fair , the "Choosen One " was weak as hell

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2007, 12:27:21 AM »

Lebron gets more respect? from who, the dicksuckin media and little German boys like you?

lmao@you acting all stupid with childish personal attacks cause Lakers suck and Kobe leaves  :laugh:
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

WC Iz Active

« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2007, 12:32:19 AM »
kobe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lebron

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2007, 10:31:20 AM »

Lebron James is overrated, y'all crazy if you don't admit it.. his offensive game is far to be impressive and it's not Game 5 against the Pistons that changed my mind ... plus the East is weaker than ever, the Cavs would had beaten like 2 teams out of 8 from the West in a seven games series.. Lebron is a physical Phenomenom but still has a lot to prove as a B-Ball player and yep he's overhyped , last year it was Wade , this year it was Lebron , who knows who it'll be next year.. don't forget the NBA is in search of new icons to market all around the world and Lebron is part of it.. last, have in mind that the current NBA is weak and 80% of the teams basically play no D .. then when you watch FIBA Basketball, in which teams actually D and the refs are fair , the "Choosen One " was weak as hell

Don't expect people on this board to admit it, even if they know what's up...Well, of course there are those who actually watch NBA basketball and have seen LeBron play full games. But there will always be the people who see ESPN highlights and say "WHOAH! LEBRON IS SOOOO GOOD! HES THE BEST!!"...The funny thing though, is that Jake is only saying it cuz he hates Kobe, not cuz he lacks a certain knowledge...LeBron in reality is no better than he was 1 year ago, and Jake used to constantly rag on LeBron and his excessive hype on this board just a few months back...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2007, 10:31:51 AM »

lmao@you acting all stupid with childish personal attacks cause Lakers suck and Kobe leaves  :laugh:

Your fascination with the Lakers is disgusting.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2007, 04:23:58 PM »

Your fascination with the Lakers is disgusting.