Author Topic: i got my own appartment!  (Read 281 times)

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
Re: i got my own appartment!
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2007, 04:45:47 AM »
i never really hit the beaches in perth while i was there.. where im at now, its like a 4hr drive to the beach, but 2mins to the city

ur in perth?

The Watcher

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2007, 08:21:56 PM »
i was, moved to canberra 18 months ago and haven't looked back since
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

We Fly High

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2007, 01:46:28 PM »
congrats on moving out, nothin like bein independent

i just moved last month too. livin near brentwood downtown. walking distance to Souplantation, Bank of America, Robek's, Jamba Juice, Pinkberry, Starbucks, Coffee Bean, Whole Foods, Subway, Baja Fresh, California Pizza kitchen, Cheesecake Factory, Cold Stone Ice Cream, Quizno's, Mcdonalds, KFC, Vietnmanese Pho, Thai Food, Coral Tree Cafe, like 10 different italian restaurants, longs drugs, and everything u can think of, haha.

rik

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2007, 09:44:10 PM »

i just moved last month too. livin near brentwood downtown. walking distance to Souplantation, Bank of America, Robek's, Jamba Juice, Pinkberry, Starbucks, Coffee Bean, Whole Foods, Subway, Baja Fresh, California Pizza kitchen, Cheesecake Factory, Cold Stone Ice Cream, Quizno's, Mcdonalds, KFC, Vietnmanese Pho, Thai Food, Coral Tree Cafe, like 10 different italian restaurants, longs drugs, and everything u can think of, haha.

My homie lives in Brentwood, dude lives on Barry or some shit like that.

We Fly High

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2007, 10:00:30 PM »

My homie lives in Brentwood, dude lives on Barry or some shit like that.

for reals. i used to live on Barry/Santa Monica. i was on the 1800 block of Barry, haha.

I'm near Barrington/San Vicente now, the two biggest cross streets.