Author Topic: Be Heard On GTA 4 Radio  (Read 206 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Be Heard On GTA 4 Radio
« on: July 14, 2007, 01:10:51 AM »

Sparegeez

Re: Be Heard On GTA 4 Radio
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 09:42:52 PM »
Ok bruh you gotta tell us how you know this is gonna be on GTA4. I'm clueless right now.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 11:34:04 PM »
I got an email from the Rockstar mailing list. Go to the wkttradio.com and check it out. There is some legal junk at the bottom of the page that tells you all about it.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2007, 12:03:34 PM »
Ok bruh you gotta tell us how you know this is gonna be on GTA4. I'm clueless right now.

I'm guessing there's a chance that if you make a pretty funny rant that you'll be one of the callers in the talk radio station of the city. 

Sparegeez

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2007, 12:06:57 PM »

I'm guessing there's a chance that if you make a pretty funny rant that you'll be one of the callers in the talk radio station of the city. 

Call me stupid but , WHAT?! Your sentence didn't make any sense to me.

the.SET

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2007, 12:09:49 PM »

Call me stupid but , WHAT?! Your sentence didn't make any sense to me.

You probably can submit a question or rant about something, and it will be used on the talk radio station(s) on GTA, like you would be one of the "callers"
avidSOUND.com: Where Aspiring Musicians Can Be HEARD!