Author Topic: Got T.I.'s Autograpgh & Met Big Kuntry (P$C)  (Read 353 times)

Lunatic

Got T.I.'s Autograpgh & Met Big Kuntry (P$C)
« on: July 17, 2007, 05:05:26 PM »
So today T.I. was doing an autograph signing at HMV in Toronto, Canada...Security was tight as fuck man!!

first off, they said T.I. was ONLY signing copies of his new T.I. vs. T.I.P. album (didn't matter to me, i had it ofcourse)...but that's kinda weak for people who brought magazines, or even other T.I. albums

Soon as i got about 5 feet within T.I., security took my album, gave it 2 him, he signed it, and gave it 2 security, who handed it back to me...I then asked (twice) if i could take a quick pic with T.I., and they aggresively said no, and directed me outside...I still got some real cool close-up shots of T.I. though...Now this might of been my fault that i couldn't hand it 2 him myself...right before i got to him, (i thought i had enough time)...I saw big kuntry of the P$C, and i had a feeling he might of been there, so i was smart enough to bring my P$C "25 to life" album as well...he signed it, and i took a picture with him which was pretty cool

only problem with the pic was that right before my bro snapped it, security said somethin to me, so in the photo im not looking at the camera, or even Kuntry, but 2 the side (where security was) and my mouth is open because i was responding 2 what they asked me :laugh:

I'm in the process of talking 2 others who were there to see if security gave them the same treatment, or was it just me because i was posing 4 the pic with Kuntry

Also i should mention Kuntry was real cool...he was just standing next 2 T.I., who was getting ALL the attention ofcourse...Most of the ppl there were young girls, who i guess didn't recognize Kuntry, or were 2 star struck by T.I. 2 care...so when i did ask 4 Kuntry's autograph (i think i was the first one), he looked over at a buddy and said "you see how big the P$C is"?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 05:22:25 PM by Lunatic 63 »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Blu Lacez

Re: Got T.I.'s Autograpgh & Met Big Kuntry (P$C)
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 06:43:54 PM »
Where's the Picture????

who's Bug Kuntry???
sorry i'm pretty new to southern rap
Only southern rap i know is Master P & No Limit
Scarface, Ludacris..et al

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 09:32:50 PM »
Where's the Picture????

who's Bug Kuntry???
sorry i'm pretty new to southern rap
Only southern rap i know is Master P & No Limit
Scarface, Ludacris..et al

lol i don't have the pic with me, need my friend 2 send it 2 me

Big Kuntry is a rapper from T.I.'s group "The P$C" (pimp $quad click)...his solo album is gonna be out soon...his single was just shipped to radio's 2day entitled "that's right" feat. T.I.

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 01:53:57 AM »
awesome track, but its months old they just putting it out now???

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2007, 09:21:26 AM »
cool story, shame you didnt get to have a quick convo with ti

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2007, 09:24:10 AM »
good shit Lunatic!

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 11:03:03 AM »

yea it was cool, but i'm pretty fucking pissed right now lol...i found out the reason security treated me like that wasn't because they wasn't letting anyone get 2 T.I., but because they were trying 2 keep the line moving, and i was posing for my pic with big kuntry...in hindsight, i should of given Kuntry the cd 2 autograph, went 2 T.I., PERSONALLY handed him my cd, did the lil talk & handshake, went back 2 Kuntry, get my cd, and take the pic with him :-\

d-nice

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 11:19:01 AM »

yea it was cool, but i'm pretty fucking pissed right now lol...i found out the reason security treated me like that wasn't because they wasn't letting anyone get 2 T.I., but because they were trying 2 keep the line moving, and i was posing for my pic with big kuntry...in hindsight, i should of given Kuntry the cd 2 autograph, went 2 T.I., PERSONALLY handed him my cd, did the lil talk & handshake, went back 2 Kuntry, get my cd, and take the pic with him :-\

That is too many rules right there LOL! Good shit Luni. Was T.I.P. there too?  ;)

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2007, 11:22:42 AM »

That is too many rules right there LOL! Good shit Luni. Was T.I.P. there too?  ;)

LOL nah, only T.I. ;D

d-nice

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2007, 11:26:27 AM »

LOL nah, only T.I. ;D

My bad if TIP would have showed up, somebody would be getting they ass whooped! LMFAO! I have a long list of artists I would like to meet so for you to meet T.I. is cool as fuck.

Lunatic

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2007, 11:30:22 AM »

LOL nah, only T.I. ;D

My bad if TIP would have showed up, somebody would be getting they ass whooped! LMFAO! I have a long list of artists I would like to meet so for you to meet T.I. is cool as fuck.

LMAO yea, nothin jumped off it was all good

T.I. is def #1 on my list, but i'm still pissed i didn't personally get 2:

a) hand him my cd personally
b) shake his hand
c) have a short convo with him

i'll HAVE to make that up when he comes back ;D

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2007, 11:33:32 AM »
I'm sorry to hear you got T.I's autograph. Thats wasted time you can never recover.