Author Topic: Cassidy - I get Money (Ask about Me Remix)  (Read 558 times)

Lunatic

Re: Cassidy - I get Money (Ask about Me Remix)
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2007, 11:45:19 AM »
^c'mon dude were not gonna go over the whole why i called you low life thing again are we? :-\

no lets not...people don't seem to realise u jumped in defending wayne, like i do with T.I...but i mean i'm getting all the attention here for some reason...it's all good, but do ppl expect me 2 just lay down and let u do all the talking? i wouldn't expect u to do so either, and u didn't...so ppl gotta realise i was just responding :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Killa Cam

• Lil Geezy
  • threw this mink in the sea one day cuz i was warm
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2007, 04:22:38 PM »
LUNATIC ON TI'S NUTS!!!! YOU KNOW HIM PIMP?

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2007, 10:53:32 PM »
Nah Cass dint diss Wayne even though he did say "i dont kiss my dad i dont get my lil wayne on" but then he followed it up "this aint a diss record im screamin they name on" That is the same day he freestyled the T.I. diss

Cass dont want it Wayne, no sane rapper would

you sound a lot like Meho at times dude, which aint cool.

No offense to Lunatic, hes cool, hes still only 17 though, but Im nothing like him. Sure, I said a stupid thing or two in the past 4 years but that was in the heat of the moment. I mainly post news about 50, like I do from every other artist im interested in but thats pretty much it. And I defend him from time to time, thats only because hes probably the most attacked rapper for the past 4 years. And I always call bullshit on him, when he creates one.

Lunatic, on the other hand, mentiones T.I. in every post, defends him no matter what (like that Wayne thread).... Personally, I have no problem with it, this is a forum for christ sake.

Yeah man sorry about that, bit of a low blow, and it must be said, i have noticed a huuuuge improvement in your postings now that the fifty and game beef has died. Wasnt tryin 2 diss you either.

The Maestro