Author Topic: DUBCNN: Problem Featured In August's "Ozone Magazine"  (Read 62 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
DUBCNN: Problem Featured In August's "Ozone Magazine"
« on: July 18, 2007, 01:01:10 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com

Problem Featured In August's "Ozone Magazine" - July 18, 2007 By : Eddie

We've been keeping you updated on the latest news regarding Problem, the rising star coming straight out of Compton, and we're back today with another story.

Problem is featured in the August issue of "Ozone Magazine," where he discusses his recent moves in the hip-hop game. We've got a scan from the magazine below, so check it out:

Problem In "Ozone Magazine" [SCAN]

Problem is currently in talks with many different labels for a major deal. He wants everyone at Dubcnn to know that he's got "something big" in store for all the fans real soon. In the meantime, get ready for his Dow Jones & DJ Skee-hosted mixtape "The Streets Is Mine" to drop in the near future.

If you slept on it previously, grab the MP3 of the hot-to-death collaboration between Problem and Terrace Martin that we world premiered last month. The controverisal song is called "Listen."

Problem & Terrace Martin - Listen

Stay tuned to Dubcnn for the latest on Problem.

Yes, I know Styles broke the news first.  We're trying to give Problem as much coverage as possible!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DUBCNN: Problem Featured In August's "Ozone Magazine"
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 01:39:17 PM »
Don't sweat that... do your thing ....thats what we are all here for....
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Foxx

• Lil Geezy
Re: DUBCNN: Problem Featured In August's "Ozone Magazine"
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 05:44:23 PM »
my dude going hard on em

new west!