Author Topic: Say What Y'all Want, But T.I. Doin His Thing Selling Records (2nd week is in)  (Read 567 times)

Sparegeez

I don't think anybody questioned on how well he was gonna sell.

westside159

T I is  way  Overated , hes alright but hes not the best not even CLOSE , i can name 20 other rappers thats better by far , only album that was cool is  Urban Legend .

Common's the best MC right now alive !!!!!

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
T.i Suck ass ........ i wouldnt even download the fucking album.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
T.i Suck ass ........ i wouldnt even download the fucking album.

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
damn people STILL paying attention to album sales?

teenagers homie TEENAGERS  8)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
It's all women buying his cd's.  Women don't spend time on the computer downloading stuff, they just aren't into it that deep.  But they still buy from record stores. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Lunatic

It's all women buying his cd's.  Women don't spend time on the computer downloading stuff, they just aren't into it that deep.  But they still buy from record stores. 

i bottlegg a lot, and i copped the album

d-nice also did

and a few other guys on this board
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

• Muthafuckin' Don!

d-nice also did

Ya'll must be 12 years old then, cause anyone who's been around long enough and cared about real hip-hop doesn't give a damn about this garbage.

Al Bundy

d-nice also did

Ya'll must be 12 years old then, cause anyone who's been around long enough and cared about real hip-hop doesn't give a damn about this garbage.

Who decides what is real hip-hop or not? Are you the referee of the genre? Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

Lunatic

d-nice also did

if it makes u feel better

d-nice

d-nice also did

::)

• Muthafuckin' Don!

d-nice also did

Who decides what is real hip-hop or not? Are you the referee of the genre? Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

Okay.. I take back my statement.. because I was reading some stuff at work, from a hip-hop book written in 94 and they were talking about how the West Coast, and Snoop and Dre weren't real hip-hop and that gangsta rap wasn't real hip-hop.. and it made me think of this thread.   Everyone is loyal to their generation, I guess. 

Naw.. nevermind.. I changed my mind again.. T.I. is wack and 99% of his fans wear high heals.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..

lol@this thread!!!

Who cares if he goes Plat..
Dude is trash to me!!!
But guess everybody is entitled to their own Opinion!

Like sumbody here stated, who cares about Numbers, or if the album is gon go Plat??

It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

d-nice

d-nice also did

Okay.. I take back my statement.. because I was reading some stuff at work, from a hip-hop book written in 94 and they were talking about how the West Coast, and Snoop and Dre weren't real hip-hop and that gangsta rap wasn't real hip-hop.. and it made me think of this thread.   Everyone is loyal to their generation, I guess. 

Naw.. nevermind.. I changed my mind again.. T.I. is wack and 99% of his fans wear high heals.

Hey you entitled to your opinion, just like I am entitled to listen whatever I damn well please, and buy albums I want for that matter. I never said I was a die hard fan, I like his music along with the other 3000 plus albums I own. I listen to Pac, Nas, Jada, T.I. Scarface, Termanology, Joell Ortiz, Brother Ali, Eyedea & Abilities, Casual, Ikuestion the list goes on and on. and I ain't a 12 year old. Chill pops it's just music at the end of the day.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 09:11:08 AM by D~Nice »

Lunatic

d-nice also did

Hey you entitled to your opinion, just like I am entitled to listen whatever I damn well please, and buy albums I want for that matter. I never said I was a die hard fan, I like his music along with the other 3000 plus albums I own. I listen to Pac, Nas, Jada, T.I. Scarface, Termanology, Joell Ortiz, Brother Ali, Eyedea & Abilities, Casual, Ikuestion the list goes on and on. and I ain't a 12 year old. Chill pops it's just music at the end of the day.

T.I. is among my fav rappers, a list that includes:

Xzibit
Ice Cube
Warren G
Snoop Dogg
DPG
Knoc-turn'al
Scarface
Dr. Dre

Don't question my taste in music, or make assumptions....It's natural for haters to come along when the dude is on top of the rap game