Author Topic: How Do I identify Dogg Chit album with bonus tracks?  (Read 138 times)

Croyd

• 'G'
How Do I identify Dogg Chit album with bonus tracks?
« on: July 25, 2007, 08:46:41 AM »
IDoes anyone know if That Dogg Pound album Dogg Chit with bonus tracks is available in Canada? Is there any way I can tell from the packaging that it has the bonus tracks?

As for Game's Advocate CD, was there a limited edition available? If so, what was special about it?

Thanks,
-Croyd

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
Re: How Do I identify Dogg Chit album with bonus tracks?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 08:48:25 AM »
there was a doctors advocate with a extra song..im chillin... its on the uk version of it.. and you can get the album with his son on the cover..

d-nice

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 08:51:36 AM »
IDoes anyone know if That Dogg Pound album Dogg Chit with bonus tracks is available in Canada? Is there any way I can tell from the packaging that it has the bonus tracks?

As for Game's Advocate CD, was there a limited edition available? If so, what was special about it?

Thanks,
-Croyd

There was also a Doctor's Advocate Special Edition that came with a DVD. Just footage of his promo tour in Atlanta. If you need those bonus tracks for Dogg Chit I can get those for you just let me know.

Mo-D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Me and Kurupt - Brisbane 2007
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 04:24:30 PM »
To identify the Dogg Chit with bonus tracks you will need to find it at Best Buy, the packaging will state bonus tracks.

From what I remember the bonus tracks were only available from best buy. I got mine from Borders and no bonus tracks for me.

Here is an ebay link to one with bonus tracks.
http://cgi.ebay.com/DOGG-CHIT-PA-3-27-THA-DOGG-POUND-CD-NEW-SEALED_W0QQitemZ160138284789QQihZ006QQcategoryZ307QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

Peace

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 04:59:13 PM »
Yeah, the Best Buy version with bonus tracks says "Bonus Tracks:" then lists the bonus tracks on the back of the CD.